i need half-wig help!!!

fattyfatfat

my hair breaks off a lot so i am planning to get a half-wig later this summer so i wont be in my hair as much. my question is....how do i put it on? do i just brush my hair back and put it on, or should i get my hair braided back then put it on? also...do i take it off at night? im really bad with this hair thing...:ohwell:

this is me when it comes to my hair :confused:
so sad

I braid my hair in about 4 plaits and leave the front out. I take it off at night to tie my hair with a satin scarf after I moisturize and remoisturize in the morning. I know there have been posts with similar questions to yours you can try a search on instant weave i think

I just put the hair in a flat bun or pin it to my hair with bobby pins, and i leave the front out. I then put a stocking cap over the hair, and then put the half-wig on. There are combs at the top and bottom..... i then secure it in with hair pins. Finally, i comb my own hair over it.

I don't sleep it in, since its so easy to take on/off. When i competed in a pageant last year, i actually had it sewn in, just so i didnt have to take it on or off at all. But for casual use, i would just take it off. That way it doesnt get all matted and tangled by you sleeping on it.

You check out my Fokti album for pics of my hair fall. Its in the album labed Tracks/Hair Fall.

Back