I need hairstyles..

AudraChanell

I can create without laying 25 rollers. I am deep conditioning right now and dreding the whole rollerset process /images/graemlins/angry2.gif. What other ways can I prep my hair for a nice style (excluding braidouts) without laying 25 rollers? Right now I'm thinking of combing it all back and putting 8-10 rollers across the bottom. Has anyone ever cheated like this or any other variations of a rollerset? Just cant do a full roller set right now.

Have you ever tried the ponytail method, where you smooth your hair into a ponytail and roller set the ends?

[ QUOTE ]
I can create without laying 25 rollers. I am deep conditioning right now and dreding the whole rollerset process /images/graemlins/angry2.gif. What other ways can I prep my hair for a nice style (excluding braidouts) without laying 25 rollers? Right now I'm thinking of combing it all back and putting 8-10 rollers across the bottom. Has anyone ever cheated like this or any other variations of a rollerset? Just cant do a full roller set right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cheat like that all the time. Right now I'm drying my hair in a low ponytail with just one roller. Sometimes I dry it with my hair divided in 4 and put a ponytail with a roller on the end of each. other times I let my hair dry in a ponytail 80% and then add some rollersjust so my ends will look good. It's been a while since I gave myself a full rollerset. I haven't had the time, so I improvise.
Hope this helps

Thanks Wildflower. I ended up drying in 2 ponytails last night, so I am sporting a "pain-free" bun *lol*. Looks pretty and all, but I love my hair out /images/graemlins/frown.gif I plan to roller set my hair on Sundays only from now on. I didnt do it this Sunday because I set it after my touch-up on Thursday. I will try the 4 ponytail/roller method and continue to improvise.

Back