I need an, "OOH, AHH," experience...

bee

with a shampoo/leave-in/conditioner/moisturizer! I read the threads on the ceramide infused products and purchased three Biolage products. My hair felt hard through the washing and airdrying process. A couple of days before that, I tried a CHI keratin-something leave-in. It made me itch!

What I really want is a conditioner/leave-in/moisturizer combo, that I can feel the effects of when I use it. I'm talking slip, detangling, and moisturizing properties. I have finally decided that maybe I need to purchase some high-end products and I'm experimenting with them, one at a time. I should mention that I'm a 4zzz, transitioner with hair that is really dry and needs constant moisture. I think I'll try Nexxus next.

Help me out, please?

well my last "ooh, ahh" experience was when i:

-pre-pooed with bioinfusion rosemary mint conditioner (made my scalp tingly), then rinsed it out
-poured coconut oil on my hair
-shampooed the coconut oil out with my shikakai shampoo bar (super lathery)
-deep conditioned with keracare humecto under the dryer (it REALLY moisturized my hair)
-used nexxus humectress as a leave-in, then applied my silkening serum (ion silk drops)

i rollerset my hair with teeny tiny rollers, and my hair's never felt this moisturized! and my new growth is really really soft and defined.

as far as trying out products, consider trying keracare OR elucence moisture balance (i've heard nothing but good things about it, and it's not terribly expensive, either).

Alot of ladies on the board have had success adding oils or SAA (silk amino acids) to conditioners. I add castor oil and SAA to all my conditioners, esp if it's a deep treatment. I've added SAA to my waterbased leave-ins as well.

Back