I need an everyday hair mosturizer what do u use?

Falon

I started out my 356 challenge using UBH products which I like a lot. But I am almost out of conditioner and the UBH mosturizer. I will order more of both if I have to but the shipping and handling is expensive and having to order a ton at a time is a pain. I also don't like using my credit card on the internet.

Last time I ordered 2 dews (big mistake should have ordered 2 creme mosturizers) 1 16oz creme mosturizer and 1 conditoner and the bill with shipping was almost $80 dollars.

If I have to cough up the dough I will but I was wondering?

For those of you who are familiar with UBH products and now use someting else. What is a good alternative for both? I need a good conditioner with protein and a good mosturizer whose first ingredient is not oil.

Any recommendations? I will spend the money on a a good product but I want something I can get in a store already.

Thanks for your help in advance
smile.gif

i've never tried ubh but i personally like nexxus headdress. and alot of the other ladies have been raving about salerm , i've never tried it though.

I use Motions Hair Lotion Oil Moisturizer occasionally but not daily. It smells pretty good.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I've been using shea butter, leave-ins, and moisturizing spray mixes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

If you don't feel like doing your own, I like Break-Free by Profectiv. If your hair does well with glycerin, curl activator products are good too.

I like the idea of adding a little oil (jojoba) to PCA Moisture Retainer - I've been doing that lately and it's working well.

I spray my hair all over with water (mist lighly) then I use Elasta QP Recovery with EVO oil or Sweet Almond oil mixed in. It leaves my hair feeling really nice.

I plan on adding Biolage Leave in Tonic back into my regimen too.

I like that Elasta QP too....
smile.gif
I forgot about that. I like it on wet and airdried hair best tho. It's too heavy fro my hair when it's straight.

I've been using Fantasia IC Tea Trea Moisturizer and I really like it. Be warned, however, that it contains mineral oil.
ohwell.gif
I only apply to the length of my hair.

I have a teeny bit of my UBH Moisturizer left, but I have to tell you that since I bought Profectiv BreakFree a few weeks ago, I haven't even thought about using up the last of the UBH...
look.gif
Yep, the stuff is good!!
up.gif
Cathy Howse won't be getting any more of my $$$...
smirk.gif

I like shea butter, parnevue leave-in conditioner, and i just purchased some aloe vera leave-in conditioner from bee at the hair product exchange board.,

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
I have a teeny bit of my UBH Moisturizer left, but I have to tell you that since I bought Profectiv BreakFree a few weeks ago, I haven't even thought about using up the last of the UBH...
look.gif
Yep, the stuff is good!!
up.gif
Cathy Howse won't be getting any more of my $$$...
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope it works. I bought some today cuz I have been seeing a lot of post about it. I haven't tried it but if it works great cuz it's only $3.99 as opposed to $15 for the ubh mosturizer. Now I need to look for a replacement conditioner. Thanks

Back