I need Advice

NoMineralOil4me

Hi Ladies!

I really would like to try the Phytorelaxer Index 1. The problem is I'm not that good at applying my own relaxers and I live in a new city so I don't know my hairstylist that well. I really don't want to ask him if he would try this new relaxer on my hair. You know how some stylist can be. What shoud I do??

NoMineralOil4me said:
Hi Ladies!

I really would like to try the Phytorelaxer Index 1. The problem is I'm not that good at applying my own relaxers and I live in a new city so I don't know my hairstylist that well. I really don't want to ask him if he would try this new relaxer on my hair. You know how some stylist can be. What shoud I do??

Why don't you want to ask him to use the relaxer? This saves them money, and its applied the same as other relaxers-there are not a lot of steps...I got Index 1 applied last Saturday and brought mine to the salon...I was so excited I mixed it myself :lol: other stylists were looking at it while I was mixing and saying how good it is.

My advice would be when you call to make your next appt let him know ahead of time that you will be using Phyto relaxer for your touch up...so you would like to know how much he charges if you bring your own relaxer. If he wants to keep you as a customer he shouldn't have a problem with it at all :)

I hope you like Phyto 1. My results are in my avatar.

Back