I need a verdict...

SoOoNY

Check my Siggy pic...

Am I SL???

Oh an I updated my fotki for further investigation...lol... Pw in profile

Thanks in advance

Oh Yay... Im excited... Im doing the Boogle in my room (yea i had the throw the dance back...lol):yay:

5.gif
:congrats: Yes, you made APL!!! :yep: :congrats:
5.gif

ETA:

:lol::thankyou: Ella! :wink2:

Y'all I meant to say
SL instead of APL. :yep:

Last edited:
Yeah you're SL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

Lol Mestiza I'm glad you're excited but I don't think she's quite APl yet:blush::lachen:

Yeah you're SL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

Lol Mestiza I'm glad you're excited but I don't think she's quite APl yet:blush::lachen:

Sorry, ladies!
7.gif

See, that's what I get for posting in the wee hours of the morning. I meant to type SL for shoulder length.
4.gif

Look at me on here posting late, again. Let me take my sleepy butt to bed before I have another posting mishap.
11.gif

Sorry, ladies!
7.gif

See, that's what I get for posting in the wee hours of the morning. I meant to type SL for shoulder length.
4.gif

Look at me on here posting late, again. Let me take my sleepy butt to bed before I have another posting mishap.
11.gif

LOL we figured... I didnt get too excited...

But i did go back and look at my pic like I really was APL and missed it... lol:lachen:

no you are not shoulder length, looks like you are an inch below shoulder length. girl you better claim those extra inches lol!

Dont play with my emotions like that... I was about to shed a tear...lol... I was about to say how she gonna shut my dreams down...lol...

Thanks girl...

Back