I Need A Suggestion

TwistNMx

Can anyone suggest a very good heat protectant.
I'm interested in what you think works best and why?
I have something here, but I rarely use heat and when I do I get buildup on my hair.

Chi Silk infusion! I'm a believer now! I purchased it on amazon and it's a light and lovely heat protector.

Redken Heat Glide is the best I've ever used. After I'm done with my flat ironed hair I use clarifying shampoo to wash because it's silicone based. However Heat Glide really protects my hair from damage on the occasions that I do flat iron.

I'm interested in trying the Chi Silk Infusion though. I flat iron my sister's hair more often than I do my own so I might get a bottle for them to try.

lovegan said:
Chi Silk infusion! I'm a believer now! I purchased it on amazon and it's a light and lovely heat protector.
Thanks lovegan,:)
I appreciate it.
I'll google it and see if I can find it locally.
HP
PS. BTW, you have very nice healthy looking hair...is it relaxed or natural? Just curious.

camellia said:
Redken Heat Glide is the best I've ever used. After I'm done with my flat ironed hair I use clarifying shampoo to wash because it's silicone based. However Heat Glide really protects my hair from damage on the occasions that I do flat iron.

I'm interested in trying the Chi Silk Infusion though. I flat iron my sister's hair more often than I do my own so I might get a bottle for them to try.
Thanks camellia,
I'll check that as well. Have you heard better things about the chi silk? Could that be why you are interested? I just want to find to use the best product because I'm tired of buildup and/or heavy oiliness.

I like the Motions Heat Protectant. I leaves my hair very soft and very bouncy and doesn't leave a build-up.

I have the Chi Silk Infusion also, but I haven't used it as a heat protector yet because I'm not using any heat until May

Lovegan,
Maybe I'll try this and do a rollerset for the first time too. The reviews on the product are all about 5-6 stars with comments. ;)
Thanks again. I feel a good vibe about this one.:crystalba
HP

prissygirl114 said:
I like the Motions Heat Protectant. I leaves my hair very soft and very bouncy and doesn't leave a build-up.

I have the Chi Silk Infusion also, but I haven't used it as a heat protector yet because I'm not using any heat until May
Thanks for your suggestion. I will bear it in mind. ;)

I use the chi silk infusion and love it bc even though I am a little heavy handed it does notleave my hair with build up or looking super oily. I also have used the ic fantasia in the pink and like it as wellbut you only need a little bit. I use both on wet hair then airdry and flat iron.

Co-sign on the Chi Silk Infusion!

This stuff is so light, but does the job in heat protection bcuz of the silk. & no build-up or heaviness.

I have fallen in :love: :love: :love: with it!

I just bought some this morning.
Such a small (12 fl. oz) bottle for $12.00 :eek: I couldn't believe it, so I hope this stuff is worth it. I know that quality is better though, especially for the sake of my hair. I hope that this is one of those products where a little goes a long way.
Thank you everyone!
HP

Back