I need a shampoo!

MisSweeTiera

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't seem to find a decent shampoo. I don't really co-wash anymore it's not for me, but I tried to use organic only products and I find myself buying more and more bss products for my hair because the organics aren't doing it all the way.

I've tried AOHS shampoo by accident, it was too stripping, then yesterday I bought Alba Coconut hair wash, it was ok, but it has sulfates. :wallbash: Let me just say this is maddening!

I have a problem with clarifying as well, my scalp always itches even when there's no residue on it. I have sensitive skin, could it be possible I have a sensitive scalp too?

If anybody out there knows of a good sulfate free, all that other bad crap free shampoo that can do the job, please fill me in, I'm at my wits end with this.

Bee Mine has the best shampoo ever! It actually makes my hair feel mosturized before applying conditioner and it smells heavenly.

Cristophe Beverly Hills Purely Natural Daily Shampoo is sulfate free. It's very good! It's only sold at CVS, though.

Thanks for the feedback ladies :). I have used ACV but I wash my hair every week and I just use the ACV for clarifying it is great for that. I'm a bit of a product junkie, so I'll probably end up trying both shampoos lol.

After shopping around for a good shampoo, I've been using Kenra Moisturizing for a few months now. My hair is fine and can be fragile and dry, I like this, it definitely doesn't strip my hair like other shampoos have.

Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo, the sulfate-free version. Watery, but the best shampoo everrrrr

Back