I need a little help,

BrownBetty

Hello,

I have a couple of questions. I am a 4a/b, relaxed, hair is kinda dry but I have helped it a lot with the porosity control and the WGO.

1. I did a preshampoo treatment the other nite with this expensive oil ($11, http://betterbotanicals.com/ProductPage/Hair/Treat.stm#2052) I bought for my scalp from the health food store. It was great but I wanted to try something cheaper but that would also give that moisturizing feel. Which oil(s) would do that? Should I look for a certain brand?

2. I need to do a protein treatment with emergencee, should I follow up with Kenra MC or Elucence MB? Also can I use the porosity control + Kenra MC/Elucence MB after the emergencee? I haven't used the Elucence MB yet, I got it last week, would I even need to use the porosity control? Can I clarify if I am going to use emergencee? Porosity control?

I know these are a lot of questions but I appreciate any help you can offer. I have listed the products I want to rotate with in the colder months, the bold products I haven't used yet. Thanks
angel.gif
angel.gif
angel.gif

Products
Kenra
MC shampoo
MC conditioner

Elucence
Clarifying shampoo
MB shampoo
MB Conditioner

Leave in
Salerm 21
Giovanni's direct leavein

Porosity control
WGO

If your hair is dry now why don't you do the pre-treatment oil then shampoo with a diluted clarifying shampoo then use one of your moisturizing conditioners. Then the next time you shampoo (if it was me it would be 4-5 days) them wash and use the protein and then follow with a moisturizing conditioner then the porosity conditioner.

Note: I am not familiar with the porosity conditioner for some reason it has never spiked my interest for me to experiment with it.

Back