I need a huge hair boost in the next month...

InsertCleverNameHere

What should I do? I would like my hair to be noticeably longer than the last time I wore it down for Homecoming. I have about a month...Any suggestions for a quick boost?

People have been raving about the effects of increased protein...haven't tried it myself (at least not yet...I get paid next week
sekret.gif
). You might want to go the protein route
smile.gif

Try a detox and then increase your vitamin and protein intake. I got a big boost after I did this. Detoxing helps you to increase vitamin and protein absorption so you receive results much sooner.

My great-grandmother used to make us take it twice a month back in the day. When I look at my old pictures my hair was extremeley thick until my mother (who doesn't know the first thing about hair) got hold of it. She put a relaxer in my hair (super) when I was 6. Someone else on the forum uses it for growth. I don't recommend the liquid form. I am going to the health food store this weekend and buy a bottle of the pill formula

also try increasing your protein intake, start drinking LOTS OF WATER AND PURE JUICES, exercising, and conditioning washes. I have never used the detox method, but I have heard positive things about it.

Yes, please explain the detox method...and do I have enough time to do it before the end of Nov?

Okay so I will try to drink more water (I suck at this) and up my protein (just joined the protein challenge). I want to exercise as well but I don't like going to the gym alone.

Try taking up to 10,000mg of MSM. I have been doing this now for several weeks for joint pain and I have noticed considerable hair growth and my nails are long and strong.

I'd liek to try MSM but the only place for me to buy it immediately is Walmart right now. I'm planning to order online soon but it will be in like two weeks, too late for my hair boost!

I really would not know I did not realize that they had them until after I had ordered some from Puritan's Pride during the buy one and get two free sale. But I do know that I got a better deal at Puritans Pride.

Back