I need a hairstyle for the ball!!!

FtrDrO

I have a ball coming up this weekend, and I really don't know what I should do with my hair. I have a TA that goes to the very bottom of my neck stretched. I didn't really want to straighten my hair until Fall or next winter, but a couple of people have suggested that I do that or curl it up(maybe rollerset?). I was also thinking about doing something like a twist out on my natural hair and wearing a flower in it. Wig? Tracks? I don't know. Any ideas please!!

I would do just what you suggested. Maybe stretch your from with some two strand twist and put a beautiful flower in on the sides. I don't know if you wear makeup, but accentuate your features and you will be stunning this weekend.

I think too it depends on how your dress is made and the type of jewelry you'll be wearing.

Once you've decided on those things you can come up w/ a plan for your hair. However, I would encourage hair accessories - a flower, cute jeweled bobby pins, etc.

HTH
TonicaG~

Thank you for the suggestions! As for my dress, it is a purple form fitting dress, that is V cut in the front and back, and knee length. I think i'll go and look for a big gold flower to go with the gold clutch and shoes I have.

Back