I need a hair vent.

LunadeMiel

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I've decided that my braids (senegalese twists) need to come out now. I got my hair braided 3 weeks ago (which I hated by the way because the ***** didn't do what I specifically told her to do). The problem is, the braids keep slipping out. I literally have to rebraid parts of my crown everyday. All this constant slipping is putting so much tension on my edges. I hate this because I Paid $130 for the braids Plus 26.50 for the train ride into the city, and 1 hour on the train...:wallbash:. My cousin and sister both got braids the same day as me and their braids still look fresh. Also, they got the same extention hair type as I did...so what gives? I'm really upset because I was hoping these would last until january. I haven't washed my hair in over two weeks because washing will only aggravate the situation. AAAAAHHHH. I'm so mad. Plus this ***** freaking braided the ends of the twist which will make them harder to unbraid. I understand braiding the first inch closest to the scalp but why braid the ends when you are sealing them with hot water? I guess I will be having a long night unbraiding my hair.

How do you ladies keep your braids from slipping?

Last edited:
I used the slightly textured toyakalon or Kenakalon hair. I don't remember exactly because they gave me the hair.

Back