I Need a CREAMY Leave-in

itismehmmkay

There I said it. I think I was hinting at that in my last few posts.

I've heard of:

-Salerm 21
-NTM (Neutragena) Silk
-Surge Woojee Cream

but the only one that I know to be creamy is the Surge Woojee Cream and I can't find the Salerm 21 /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Help!

i'd go with the NTM, it's very creamy and use it in collusion with the NTM serum /images/graemlins/love.gif ... im not for the salerm and the woojee cream is more watery if anything. also, elasta qp oil recovery is a good leave-in as well.

Loreal Vive Smooth Intense Anti-frizz cream, I am on my 9th week since my touch-up and it leaves my roots very soft and when used w/ heat (rollerset) it helps stretch the newgrowth! /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

You should try Sebastions(Laminates)detangling milk, this stuff is the Bomb, I even use it to slick down my edges on daily basis. I've been wanting to try other leave ins but I just can't do it.

I also say go with the NTM silk touch leave in WITH the NTM healing shine serum or Elasta QP recovery.

[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
Giovanni Direct is a wonderful leave-in

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to try this stuff I hear great things about the Giovanni prodcuts..they have awesome ingredients!

Can you use this leave in on a daily basis or just after a wash? I am looking for something to use on a daily basis.

i use the elasta qp daily for my buns (or salerm21). i use the salerm moreso b/c i dont like it as a leave-in (but a lot of other ppl will differ). /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I say you should go with the NTM leave-in, it makes your hair so soft and easy to comb. The whole line is wonderful. Thanks Faith for putting it on your Nov. Hit, thats the only reason I got it.

My staple leave-in's are Black n' Sassy Caribbean Creme and Empress Moisture Retaining. They are both very creamy but light enough on the hair as to not weigh it down.

I like Salerm21 and L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment as leave-ins. In my signature, I used the L'oreal as a leave-in on my hair (I believe I was 2 months post-relaxer)

Back