I need a Conditioner that has L-Cysteine in it

NClady

Lades do you know of any conditioner that has L-Cysteine in it?

Someone told me about this one below, but it is discontinued:
Ingredients of Nature's Gate - Rainwater Rosemary Conditioner
Water Extracts of Cherry Bark, Southernwood, Horsetail, Sage, Rosemary, Myrrh, Nettles, Maidenhair and Lavender Flowers, Quaternium-31, Burdock Root, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Polysorbate-80, Vitamin E, L-Cysteine, Methlonine, L-Arginine Amino Acids, Niacin, Methlypropyl Paraben and Natural Fragrance Oils.

Crystal Creme has it, but I really don't want to pay $36.00
Sircuit Skin Crystal Creme: Strengthen and revive weak, over-styled hair with this revitalizing conditioner.
Description: Transform damaged, bleached and over-treated hair into silky, manageable locks with Sircuit Skin's Crystal Creme revitalizing conditioner. This nurturing conditioner combines the healing effects of Shea butter and natural jojoba oils to replenish elasticity in abused hair for a shinier, more luminous look. Natural antibacterial properties tone and hydrate the scalp while strengthening hair for a healthier look and feel.
Recommended Use: Super concentrated, so you don't have to use to much. Apply to clean hair and distribute evenly throughout. Leave on for 1-3 minutes before rinsing. Crystal Creme can be left in or applied to dry hair as a "leave-in" conditioner. We also use this after our shower as a body moisturizer for arms, elbows, hands and feet.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Lecithin, L-Cysteine, Cassia Beta-Glycan (Cassia Angustifolia) Extract, Wheat Germ )Triticum Vulgare) Oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, D-Glucuronic Acid, Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol), L-Menthol, D-Panthenol, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Essential Oil, Sandalwood (Santalum Album) Essential Oil.

Thank you, going to GNC to pick some up..Hope they have it. If not I will order it...

HAIR CONDITIONER: Biotene H-24 Conditioner, 8.5 oz.
(Mill Creek Botanicals)

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Biotene H-24 Conditioner: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A highly concentrated formula containing all 22 Amino Acids to help improve the tensile strength of hair and is fortified with Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) to thicken each strand. This extra-rich formula helps increase hydration helping hair become less brittle. Prepares hair to receive the maximum benefits of the Biotene H-24 Scalp Massage Emulsion. ph Balanced. 8.5 oz. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ingredients: Deionized Water; Cetyl Alcohol; Stearyl Alcohol; Dicetyldimonium Chloride; Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine; Cetearyl Alcohol; Ceteareth-20; Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans; Biotin; Niacin; Panthenol; Hydrolyzed Keratin Hydrolyzed Collagen; Hydrolyzed RNA; Hydrolyzed; DNA; Retinyl Pamitate; Cholecalciferol; Cysteine HCI; Citric Acid; Sodium Chloride; Corn Oil; Propylene Glycol; Quaternium-15; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Fragrance; Caramel; Annatto. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For those who want to know what L-Cysteine is......[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]L - Cysteine[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]L-Cysteine can be obtained from dietary protein or synthesized from the amino acid L-methionine. It is directly depleted by cigarette smoking, the depletion of which may be partially related to the faster aging of skin in smokers.* [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]L-Cysteine is a sulfur containing amino acid which, together with glycine & glutamic acid, forms the all-important antioxidant glutathione. L-Cysteine contributes to the formation of protein in our bodies. It plays a role in energy metabolism, both by being able to convert to glucose & be used as fuel, & by playing a part in the synthesis of fatty acids. It acts in the liver to help detoxify carcinogens & other dangerous chemicals. Cysteine is essential for T-cell proliferation & activation in your immune system. Cysteine is a major component of skin, hair, & fingernails. Studies show that cysteine supplementation can increase hair shaft diameter and hair growth density in some cases of hair loss.* [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cysteine may be used to:
  • Help with skin health.*
  • Stop hair loss & aid normal hair growth.*
  • Support the liver.*
  • Helps the body's natural detoxification process*
  • Enhance absorption of iron.*
  • Ameliorate chemical sensitivity reactions.*
  • Support the production of red & white blood cells.*
  • Support cartilage (as a precursor to chondroitin sulfate.)
[/FONT]

Mill Creek biotin and Mill Creek jojoba conditioners have cysteine in them.

Aubrey GPB contains cysteine. Also, any conditioner with Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin has cysteine in it. (Joico line is a good one that comes to mind)

Nexxus has a L-Cysteine treatment. I think you can only get it in salons. If you want me to get it and send it to you, PM me. I think it cost about $8.99-$10.00

Does anyone use this product - Biotene H-24 Conditioner? Is it effective in thickening hair or stimulating growth?

Last edited:
why not just take the vitamin?

027434001229.jpg

Back