i MUST give thanx to lhcf and cowashing!!!!!!!!!

c*c*chic*

Ok so a couple of days ago I came on here and made the post "I just can't get past neck length". Prior to that post I had been cowashing daily for 3 or 4 weeks with Vo5 moisture milks, then using dudleys cpr, comb it thru, leave it on for the remainder of the shower till I'm done washing then rinse. I would apply either redken anti snap or aphogee vitamin leave in, profective healthy ends and seal with chi silk infusion, then half wig it.

While my hair would air dry I thought my frizzy ends were dead split ends but it turns out they weren't!!!!! My hair just poofs up from the heat. I got my relaxer yesterday, I used the aphogee 2 min then neutralized, deep conditioned with maxtrix biolage conditioning balm. My mother so sweetly put my magnetic rollers in her car and left! So I let my hair air dry and then I flat ironed on 280, yes I know shame shame shame! Lol Y'all, when I say my hair is at its best, I mean it!!! AND my hair finally grew an inch and a half!!!!!! And I have that healthy hair swang!!!! My mom looked at my hair and said no split ends here, she just cut the little ones that looked like the would be a problem in the future. I am so greatful for this board!!!! Idk what I would do without you guys!!! I'm getting 2 or 3 more half wigs tomorrow and I'm doin it all over again!!!

Good for you!!! Isn't progress exciting? We'd love to see some pics!

And thank you for this post OP. I was getting lazy, but I will make sure that I work out today, just so that I will cowash after my work out :)

Lol thanx ladies! My cam is down for now, sorry! But I'm going to try and use my moms. If you can hold out on the relaxer then wait! I only went and did it because I waited 4 month last time and the breakage was crazy! So now I go every 2 months IF I need it. But when I get paid tomorrow I'm going o the dollar store and I'm going to rack up on Vo5!

Good for you!!! Isn't progress exciting? We'd love to see some pics!

And thank you for this post OP. I was getting lazy, but I will make sure that I work out today, just so that I will cowash after my work out :)

I'm going back to the gym Monday and starting my high protein diet! I'm so excited about growth!!

Back