I must be TRYING to go bald. (Rant)

Mattie26

Ok here we go and I deserve everything you guys hit me with. Wens night I decided that I was going to DC I had my Lekaire all ready but didn't want to use it for some reason so I had the super bright idea to mix..... Wait for it, wait for it ORS replenishing pak and Aphogee 2 minute w/ a cap of EVOO. Left that on for 30 minutes and rinsed. Oh forgot I did shampoo with Aussie moist before hand.
Anyway rinsed it out and realized what I had did but did I use a moisterized conditioner? No:wallbash:. Added my Hollywood Beauty Carrot Cream, Aphogee Keratin Leave-In and my Castor oil mix. Made loose twists and went to bed.
The next day after work I took the twists out and wanted it flatironed for my B-day which is this weekend. So I added to dry hair my Straightout heat protectant, Proclaim serum and more Aphogee:ohwell:. I then let my God-mother who has not a clue flatiron my hair with the beloved CHI that she is so proud to own. She wasn't happy with the way it was comming out so she went and got her Marcel curl wax. and afterwards wrapped my hair. My hair was so puffy this morning it wasn't even funny. Oh did I mention that when I took the scarf off I swear I smelled burnt hair. I just texlaxed a couple of weeks ago and was thinking about just relaxing the whole thing but if I keep doing stupid stuff like this I don't need hair. Geez.:nono::nono::nono:

I'm not mad at anyone but myself cause ya'll have taught me better.

Last edited:
I then let my God-mother who has not a clue flatiron my hair with the beloved CHI that she is so proud to own. She wasn't happy with the way it was comming out so she went and got her Marcel curl wax...

*spank* you know better lol

Just cleanse your hair and deep condition.

Let that be a lesson to you girl! Next time God mother offers her assistance.... I hope you manage to straighten it out for your B-Day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya

Back