I missed yall!

DreamLife

I have been MIA for a couple of weeks...didn't have access to the internet. And I missed yall! Didn't realize how much interacting with fellow sisters in Christ kept me uplifted and motivated to do well. Please continue to keep me lifted up in prayer as people on the forum always do...it seems like when I take 3 steps forward to getting closer to God, I take 2 back...its a daily DAILY struggle, day by day, hour by hour...and I realize that my conversations, my associations with certain people and the things that I allow into my ears and through my eyes will determine how well I continue to grow in Christ. I get sooo disappointed in myself at times when I fail but I just have to keep on moving...

Trying to catch up on the threads...I feel so lost! :look:

I have been MIA for a couple of weeks...didn't have access to the internet. And I missed yall! Didn't realize how much interacting with fellow sisters in Christ kept me uplifted and motivated to do well. Please continue to keep me lifted up in prayer as people on the forum always do...it seems like when I take 3 steps forward to getting closer to God, I take 2 back...its a daily DAILY struggle, day by day, hour by hour...and I realize that my conversations, my associations with certain people and the things that I allow into my ears and through my eyes will determine how well I continue to grow in Christ. I get sooo disappointed in myself at times when I fail but I just have to keep on moving...

I missed you too, lil sis. Glad that you are back and landed safely.

Talk to you soon!

I know girl....that is the life of a Christian. Do your best and don't condemn yourself too much because before you know it you won't be able to forgive yourself. :kiss:

Thanks big sis! Have to catch up with u soon...

Aww thanks KLB...I'm just now seeing your post! Yeah I'm trying to get back on track and "shame the devil" as I always say, lol.

Last edited:
Back