I made some EndAll

Coffee

First, I wasn't on board when this product was available. I made this from the recipe listed. I don't know how it's supposed to look. As far as using it, do you just rub it into your hair? It's more of a liquid, and not really thick. Sorry about the size, this is my first time using Photobucket, still trying to get the hang of it :perplexed.

EndAll_zps2dd86947.jpg

From what I understand, it's the EndAll of all products :lachen:. Supposed to the absoulute best in a hair product.

I got so excited to see this thread. I am going to make my own end all after I run through a few more products. My hair loves palm oil. Coffee it looks great, but the OP emulsifies it in a blender so that it is whipped and airy.

I got so excited to see this thread. I am going to make my own end all after I run through a few more products. My hair loves palm oil. Coffee it looks great, but the OP emulsifies it in a blender so that it is whipped and airy.

@Seamonster, thanks for the info. I'll try that. I did put some on my hair and it made my 1 year 4 months post relaxed hair easier to comb though.

Last edited:
Thanks SO MUCH for this thread! I'm going to do it now that I know the recipe works. I was so scared! LOL Did you use red palm oil or "regular." Where do you all get palm oil? I have red palm oil, but don't think I've seen just "palm" oil.

Last edited:
Thanks SO MUCH for this thread! I'm going to do it now that I know the recipe works. I was so scared! LOL Did you use red palm oil or "regular." Where do you all get palm oil? I have red palm oil, but don't think I've seen just "palm" oil.

Dayjoy, I used the red Palm oil. I got mine from ebay.

@Guyanesesista, as I said in my original post, I wasn't on board when this product was around. There was a recipe posted, so I made it so I could try it out. Maybe someone who has used it can give you more info about it.

guyanesesista The original EndAll Hair Balm was a butter consistency, whipped hair product that I *think* was intended for sealing in moisture. There were delicious scents available too. It was a hand made product sold by one of the members here. She has since stopped making and selling it and there was an issue last year around this time about whether she was going to start up her business again. I use it on my DD whose hair has a hard time holding moisture EXCEPT when I use this product. It has been the absolute best thing I have ever used on her hair and I'm hoping that after I BC in June that it will be great for my hair too.

How I need To make more of this. Gotta pull out my old recipe journal, dust off the cover and get to mixing!

Back