I MADE IT!

CalJay

HI Everyone!

I have been following this board as a reader for a few months now debating about joining! I think everyone here is super supportive and gives great tips! I can't wait to meet some of you and get started! I hope I dont get annoying with my questions. I'm really out of the loop on the hair terminology and what things mean.

Thanks to everyone for all of the tips already! Now I can finally ask my questions. When I remember them!

Hey CalJay! Welcome:grin:. Feel free to ask away, that's why we're here. If you need to catch up on terminology there's plenty of beginner stickies/posts at the top for you to read.;) Good luck! HHG (happy hair growing).

1.gif

Welcome!!

Be forewarned....you will stay up absolutely all night your first few days trying to read and heed all this good advice and knowledge the ladies here have to share.......(ask me; I know for real:lol: )............BUT YOUR HAIR WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT IN THE END:)

:lol::grin::lol::grin: I am UP...reading and refreshing my page for new things to read...I am already trying this baggie thing. Got my sandwich bag on my hair my son was trying to eat it earlier! I'm so happy that I finally decided to join!

Thanks to everyone for your warm inspiring welcomes!

Hey Caljay
Welcome u will love it her!!!!

CalJay said:
HI Everyone!

I have been following this board as a reader for a few months now debating about joining! I think everyone here is super supportive and gives great tips! I can't wait to meet some of you and get started! I hope I dont get annoying with my questions. I'm really out of the loop on the hair terminology and what things mean.

Thanks to everyone for all of the tips already! Now I can finally ask my questions. When I remember them!

Back