I made ARM PIT LEVEL

Serenity_Peace said:
OMG, sweetheart! :dance7::dance7: This is TERRIFIC news! Must be something in that Eastern Shore water because your hair is looking RIGHT!! I am very proud of you, sweetie! Congratulations! :yay: :yay:

You will be BSL in no time, and your hair tooks STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

yahoo-default-smileys-60.gif
Thank u ma gurl!!!!! I guess there may be something cool about the shore..lol.... all tho I still think I wanna move back to the Baltimore/PG end :( ...I miss It!!!
Again thanks a bunchess and I sent u a pm..Ull be next!!:kiss:

tishee
Congrats sweetie!
Thank U!!:D
SSBD
congrats lady :) i'm gonna be like u one day;)
Thank u and U WILL :)
wheezy807
FABULOUS!!! I like how you incoporated the APL into your avatar. Grow on girl, grow on!
Lavendar
:clapping: Congrats MisMadaam!!! You are working it girl!:) Looks great!:Flahsssss
Reslnt1
congratulations
Bellavita6
congratulations! your hair looks beautiful.
chayil0427
YAY!!!YAYAY!!! Hope to see you there in 08!!!

Chayil
Thank u all ur are so sweet and supportive U guys are great
yahoo-default-smileys-10.gif

caribeandiva
looking good! spill.. what's your regimen?
Thank U Its a bit long but here u go ..lol....I have it in more detail in my fotki

Wash day is normaly Friday.....
~I pre-poo with a mixture of Red Palm Oil and Alma oil/or powder and spray alittle water on my hair
~I use Suave daily clarifying shampoo if I feel the need to clarify
~J/A/S/O/N Sea Kelp Shampoo,
~Porosity Control pH 4.5 Corrector & Conditioner leave in for 5 min then rinse out
~For protein I alternate between Mega Tek Rebuilder or Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner every week
~I DC with Aubrey’s Organics Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner or ORS Replenishing Conditioner
~If needed I Detangle with Porosity Control pH 4.5 Corrector & Conditioner
~Lacio Lacio leave-in...when i have alot of new growth i use Roux Fermodyl 619 leave-in first then smooth on Lacio Lacio
~Every 2 or 3 weeks i add some Cassia to my pre-poo mixture
<<On Relax Day>>
~I pre-poo with Red Palm Oil and Alma oil/or powder for a minimum of and hour leave my hair uncovered that way there is no moisture.
~I use Elasta Qp Mild Lye for color treated hair
~Elasta QP stop-action neutralizing shampoo
~Porosity Control pH 4.5 Corrector & Conditioner leave in for 5 min
~Lamaur Bone Marrow Treatment
~I DC with Aubrey’s Organics Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner
~Lacio Lacio leave-in

During the week:
I normaly wear my hair up a few days and down a few days
I use a wide tooth comb or one of those realy wide tooth shower combs when I have alot of new growth if I need to
At night I put my hair in a bun,cross wrap,pin curl or pin it up and use a satin tie scarf with a cotton scarf over top so it doesnt come off
I moisturize with Lacio Lacio leave-in when I feel a need to
I use a few drops of Jojoba oil maybe twice a week
On weekends:
~Fri-Sun I wear my hair out
~I comb with a wide tooth comb when needed
~For roller sets and doobies I pin curl and sleep in a satin bonnet
~Otherwise I wrap my hair at night and cover with a satin scarf and secure it with a cotton scarf so it doesnt come off

Last edited:
Serenity_Peace said:
OMG, sweetheart! :dance7::dance7: This is TERRIFIC news! Must be something in that Eastern Shore water because your hair is looking RIGHT!! I am very proud of you, sweetie! Congratulations! :yay: :yay:

You will be BSL in no time, and your hair tooks STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Co-signing:)
Yeap!! We are sure you'll be there pretty soon :kiss:

Congrats MissMadaam!!! It's beautiful. It is so healthy and thick. Well-done mama. I'll be checkin out yo fotki in a lil while to see what all you did to get where u at. Im so happy and proud for you :grin: .

Lita
CONGRATS! YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT. HAPPY HAIR GROWING!
Thank U Lita !!!!!:)
Christa438
Congrats MissMadaam!!! It's beautiful. It is so healthy and thick. Well-done mama. I'll be checkin out yo fotki in a lil while to see what all you did to get where u at. Im so happy and proud for you :grin: .
Thank u !!!!feel free to check it out and HHG :)

Back