I made an album!

Your hair looks great!!! I'm like swannie...what's your regimen? I would never have guessed on the phony pony pic.

Wow..can I tell you how excited I am about the compliments /images/graemlins/smile.gif...I would've never imagined my hair being called thick, but thx to all this advice it is doing what I didn't think it could.

My regimen is still kind of crazy because I am constantly trying different things. During that time though, from June until my August touch-up I sprayed Surge in my hair morning and night. I co-washed every other or every 2 days with different conditioners until I found Pantene Full & Thick was a keeper (for now). After all washes (even conditioner), I would use Breakfree and I still do that. I also would washed weekly with CON shampoo and did a deep treatment. First I used the Cholesterol and it didn't work and I finally settled on NTM Mask. It is ok but as of last week I changed to Motions CPR. I also used Motions leave-in as a detangler after all washes (even conditioner) and used it in the morning with Mango butter to make my new growth lie flat with a little wave. I was doing pre-poo treatments with Hot 6 and conditioner or conditioner and coconut oil, but all that did was leave residue. Now (as in about a week ago), I have been washing with CON shampoo and using CPR once a week and doing a co-wash during the week with Pantene Full & Thick. Every morning I wear my hair in a ponytail alternating what side I part my hair on. (Told you it was crazy..lol). When I get something a little more down pat I will post again, but you ladies don't know how much this encouragement means to me...thanks a million /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thank you /images/graemlins/laugh.gif, I feel so loved guys, u don't know

I was looking at the pics myself and realized that there has been a good amount of progress. However, I am at my usual "threshold"/limit of length and it's really going to be a rough couple of months to work past that and then my hair will be longer than it has ever been in my life! I can't wait for that!

Yes, your hair does look thick and full. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I love that phony pony as well! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Yes, you hair does look nice and thick! Great progress too! Thanks for sharing your album.

@ lovelymiss, I am not sure how much growth a month because I never measured it. I am just relying on my ability to make a full ponytail in the middle of my head /images/graemlins/rofl.gif, that's my measuring tool

Your hair is looking great. Your hair looks so shiny in your August 2004 pic. I love your phony bun also. Keep up the good work.

Your hair looks really full and thick. How do you do your phony bun
confused-smiley-007.gif

Thank you ladies, the comments are making my week /images/graemlins/smile.gif...to answer you Kaddy, I use the baggie method. To make the bun though...lol..can you believe I am not quite sure, I just kind of do it. I am going to experiment again this week with it and actually pay attention to what I do and also try to take pics of how I do it.

Back