I made a progress pic...

Neith

Inspired by Val posting hers today :)

The first pic is from March 1st... the second one is from July 28th.

xzcgi9.jpg

I'm not very impressed... my bangs grow REALLY fast though. Never noticed that before. The rest of my hair doesn't show the same growth :( I was expecting more!

Am I being hair anorexic? I know I can be. My heart sank when I saw the comparison though :(

I have to say... I think you've made GREAT progress! I love love love your texture. Bangs hangin' in your eyes... very cute and sexy! SO must be happy :lachen:

i bet if you had done stretch shots you would have seen huge progress - your hair is looking beautiful and healthy - keep up the good work - but be sure to get a few stretch shots so you can compare later.

I think ur adorable and so is your hair and thats a lot of progress

Thank you Iris! That means a lot coming from you :)

I have to say... I think you've made GREAT progress! I love love love your texture. Bangs hangin' in your eyes... very cute and sexy! SO must be happy :lachen:

Thanks

Yesterday he saw me with the scissors and he's like

"Whatchu doing?!?" :whyme:

I wasn't cutting my hair :lol:

i bet if you had done stretch shots you would have seen huge progress - your hair is looking beautiful and healthy - keep up the good work - but be sure to get a few stretch shots so you can compare later.

I've just started dong them! I should also do pics of my rollersets (mostly straight hair) too now that I think of it...

Your hair is gorgeous. It's growing just fine.

:thankyou:

I think your hair is adorable! Maybe the other ladies are right that you would notice growth more if it was stretched. At any rate, it looks fantastic!

Not only has your hair grown :notworthy but you look like you've lost weight. Your face looks more defined and slim/longer in the second pic. Lovely face with a slammin' head of hair to match. :yep:

Girl, shrunken comparison pics are a liar!!! :nono: It definitely looks fuller, so I can tell it's grown - it's so CUTE though - and so are you! :yep:

I think it looks great... love the curl pattern too

Thank you! The curl pattern seems to get cuter as time goes by :)

Girl, your hair is growing
tfoh.gif

:lol: Okay! I know now!

Girl, shrunken comparison pics are a liar!!! :nono: It definitely looks fuller, so I can tell it's grown - it's so CUTE though - and so are you! :yep:

:blush3: Thankies!

Very pretty hair. And you are also very pretty.

Thank you! I love your hair!

Last edited:
Inspired by Val posting hers today :)

The first pic is from March 1st... the second one is from July 28th.

I'm not very impressed... my bangs grow REALLY fast though. Never noticed that before. The rest of my hair doesn't show the same growth :( I was expecting more!

Am I being hair anorexic? I know I can be. My heart sank when I saw the comparison though :(

This looks like 2 different heads of hair! Your hair grew so much it started growing down instead of out even the curls looks like they dropped, what have you been doing?

Back