i made a mistake

chebaby

so let me back track. i used Ojons restorative hair treatment and hated it. it made my hair soooooooooooooo soft but as soon as water hit it to wash iit out it became a tangly mess. well i put it on this weekend and slept in it and left it on most of the next day too. i even put it in my mother's hair and her hair is like a 4zzzzzzzzzzzz. it is soooooooooooo thick and course. when i part it you can barely see her scalp:nono:. well i put it on her hair and left it on for 5 hours. her hair was soooooooo soft and light when i took the cap off. then she washed and deep conditioned with keracare for an hour and her hair was the best its ever been.
this worked wonders on my hair. i am also in love with the hydrating shampoo and conditioner. the big bottles are so expensive but these are my new staples, so i will be saling all my other products.
i just wanted to say that i am in love with ojon and its my new boy friend:grin:

Yeah, I love OJON. The restorative treatment is the truth! QVC sells the 16oz jars along with the revitalizing mist...I had to buy two!!!:look:

Yeah, I love OJON. The restorative treatment is the truth! QVC sells the 16oz jars along with the revitalizing mist...I had to buy two!!!:look:

Yes. I bought the same set...the revitalizing mist is magnificent! It's ingenius.:yep:

Good moisture without heaviness!

I read an article on The Beauty Brains explaining why this is good to use before shampooing. The article is here.

I bought the treatment for the first time this past weekend. QVC had a 3.8 oz for 29.96. Item A12509. It hasnt arrived yet, but I've wanted to try it for a while. I think that price puts it almost 2 bucks less per oz over the 5oz for 49.00.

Ojon

i try to keep watch on the ojon products for sale on ebay they had a set of 8 oz bottles that sold for 22$ plus 5 dollars shipping but i was sick and missed it :wallbash:

I'm so glad you gave this another try. This stuff REALLY works:yep: I'm 14 wks post, and I'm combing my hair from root to tip without a comb full of hair! I'm in awe - this has NEVER happened to me before. I used a clarifying poo and still had wonderful results.

For those on the fence, please order from QVC. You have a 30 day unconditional guarantee - then when you fall in love as I have, you can get the 16 oz plus mist at a fab price:grin:

Back