I;m so freaking pissed at the lying Post Office

mj11051

I'm so freaking pissed at the lying Post Office

When shescentit had her sale I bought some Banana Brulee and the CoCo Cream leave in. She sent a notice on Monday telling me shipped it. Well yesterday it didn't come in the mail and I was looking for it. I looked at the tracking notice she sent me and the PO is lying saying it was delivered yesterday @ 2:23pm I was at home and it didn't come. So today I'm going to the PO and complain. I want my shescentit and the mail carrier better have it. Or I'm going to jail today.:wallbash:

Last edited:
They might have sent it to the wrong place...maybe she messed up the address. If your post office is staffed by competent people, it should get worked out. I hope you get it resolved.

Do you think they could have delivered it to the wrong house? That has happened to me a couple of times. Hopefully they get it figured out

I doubt that because I got my mail yesterday. I just check my receipt from paypal and it's the right address.

When shescentit had her sale I bought some Banana Brulee and the CoCo Cream leave in. She sent a notice on Monday telling me shipped it. Well yesterday it didn't come in the mail and I was looking for it. I looked at the tracking notice she sent me and the PO is lying saying it was delivered yesterday @ 2:23pm I was at home and it didn't come. So today I'm going to the PO and complain. I want my shescentit and the mail carrier better have it. Or I'm going to jail today.:wallbash:

I printed the receipt and I'm taking it with me. Do yall think they'll do anything? I WANT MY STUFF:wallbash::wallbash:

This used to happen to me all the time until I figured out the system. I've gone to the post office several times with my track & confirm because the mailman said he attempted to deliver and left a notice. He didn't leave a notice. And when I get there they can't find the package. What I figured out was he was delivering it to my condo office. So that's why I track my stuff from whoever I ordered from to my door that why I can go over to the condo office and get it. The mailman rarely leaves a notice. Even if it says in the system I need to go to the post office and get it I still go to the condo office first. That's where it always is.

Oh yeah I figured out when they say they attempted to deliver they mean to the mailbox not you. Every time it says that I have been sitting at home and no one attempted to deliver anything.

This happened to me with DH's birthday gift. I sat home all day waiting on UPS and the doorman even buzzed my apartment for the delivery. They never showed up but the tracking details showed a delivery. I was livid. I made a ton of calls looking for his gift and then decided to check the building to see if it was at the wrong apartment. I checked all 17 floors on my apartment line and did not see it.

I later decided to check the other end of the hall (around the corner) and it was on my floor but at the totally wrong apartment.

I had this problem too. When I moved from CO to GA I shipped a lot of things UPS. They delivered it to the wrong street. I had to really raise **** before I got answers. They finally contacted the driver who remembered the shipment and remembered taking it to the other street. It was like 7 big boxes of stuff. To this day I still think those people kept some of my stuff.

I went to the Post Office and showed the manager my tracking letter saying it was delivered and took my name and address. My freaking package was there. So i got it and I can't understand why my carrier lied and said it was delivered.:wallbash: Good news i got my Shescentit and that's what was really important to me.:grin:

My Shescentit package came yesterday and the same thing happen. They left a message saying they tried to deliver but my grandfather was home the entire time and they never rang the doorbell. I think he said he couldn't deliver it because it wasn't going to fit in the mailbox so he got mad lazy and didn't want to go leave it on the porch (which is what they usually do and ring the bell). Now I have to go across time to get the package from the PO and I wanted to wash my hair last night. Ugh!!!

girl that happened to me too! i had ordered a workout dvd in may, and i read the invoice and it claimed it was delivered. i never got it and ended up buying another one from ebay. well why didn't i get the dvd and other mail from may until august!? and a damn light bill from may! usps had me wondering why the heck my bill for june was so high. its because they didn't deliver some of my mail from may! usps is really starting to suck. having folks payin late fees lol.

Everytime I order something that comes usps, I have to go to the Post Office to get it. However when I lived in Morgan Park, my carrier always left my packages at my door.:rolleyes::wallbash:

That’s so frustrating! Great idea to go to the post office and check and I’m so happy it was their and you were about to collect it :grin:

I'm glad you got your stuff. I have the best mail carrier ever. She's a clear red head. She knows I am serious about shipping and receiving my hair products.. She asked me one time what is all this stuff :lachen:.. I said hair products. She said whatever you are getting must be working because it's pretty. Now mind you I live in a brownstone style condo with 50-11 steps. She wouldn't leave packages at first.. but I told her I didn't like to go to the PO because of their hours and my work schedule. She leaves all of my packages on the porch and puts the orange card in my mailbox so that I know to check it.. (I come in through the garage and somedays don't even open the front door; unless there is a package..).. Only when it's raining will she take it back to the PO. Last Xmas I gave her a little package of redken products I got on sale. She was thrilled.

Try to make friendly with the PO.. I know it's their job.. but a little courtesy sometimes goes a long way. And then you won't have to kill nobody... now the Fedex guy... :rolleyes:

I agree with being friendly with the postal, ups, fedex and anyone else who delivers. Each Xmas I make loaves of Friendship bread and give it out to anyone who delivers anything. I always get my packages.

it's happened to me before. stupid tracking said DELIVERED but when i went to the post office to straighten this mess out, it was chillin there waiting for me. dont have something saying delivered if it wasn't delivered TO ME.

I love my UPS guy. I did a FedEx rant in my blog. The problem with USPS is that I get a different person every time. The person that used to have my route retired so they just keep floating people through this route.

Sometimes the carriers don't leave packages because they are scared they will be stolen. They should, however, leave a notice.

My USPS and UPS people are pretty good. If you receive a lot of packages it would be a nice gesture to give your carrier a token of appreciation. Mcdonald's gift cards are an inexpensive idea.

The only time I have had issues were when my "normal" people were on vacation/had the day off.

MJ -- Girl.....You Had Me Cracking Up with this Thread! All Day at Work yesterday,

I was Checking this thread to see the "Outcome" :sekret: This was Better Than the Young & the Restless

WOW! PJ-ism is A Really, Really Serious Illness Ya'll.:lachen::look:

Me On the Other Hand, It had Gotten to the Point where I was running :roadrunner:from Da' Man

..........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Girl if they didn't have my package, heads were gonna roll. I was pissed.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl, I couldn't Get No Work Done!

I Said: "Lawd....This Chile' Fittin' To Go To :jail:Jail Up in That Piece!

I Kept Checking eerrr 5 Minutes to See if We Needed to Post Bail!:lachen:

Girl, I can't Tell You How Relieved I was that Your Package Was there.:blush:

Umm.....You were getting a Little "Scary"

The same crap happened again yesterday. i gotta go to the post office this morning because my lying butt mail carrier again said she left me a package when I know darn well the gate was locked.:wallbash::rolleyes: I hate having things delivered by these incompetent folks:nono:

it's happened to me before. stupid tracking said DELIVERED but when i went to the post office to straighten this mess out, it was chillin there waiting for me. dont have something saying delivered if it wasn't delivered TO ME.

That used to happen to me a lot. Either it said delivered or notice left when I didn't receive any dang notice or package. I guess the mail person was being lazy or something. :rolleyes: I used to have to go to the post office to claim my package, sometimes without a notice. I have been getting my stuff now, hopefully that doesn't change.

I got my package and today I finally met my mail carrier and now we have an understanding. So she'll be getting a gift card for Xmas.:lachen::lachen:

Back