I LOVE PHYTO!!!

ElegantExotic

I just have to let you guys know how awesome Phyto products are! I have been reading reviews and decided to try it. The stuff is AMAZING! The best i've ever used (and that say alot coming from a product junkie!)

I got the entire dry and ultra dry line, as well as the phytomist, phyto neutre, and phytolisse.

The pre treatment from the ultra dry line, phytonectar oil, is amazing. I regularly use that, followed by the phytonectar shampoo and phytokarite mask. (occaisional switching between the other Phyto products that I have) Then I finish up with the phytomist leave in and phytolisse serum on wet hair, and rollerset, sometimes with phytodefrisant added. While the mask doesn't give my hair any slip, and it takes alot to get the shampoos to lather (which I take as a good thing, maybe not too much hard detergents in it???) my hair feels more nourished and healthy than any other product I have used. Any the best thin is, my hair looks and feels great until my next shampoo, which says alot, because usually my hair will feel a bit dry by the end of the week, but my hair looks as good as new.

I have even been using them on my mom and grandmother (in addition to monthly Barex Shock Treatments), and they have turned their hair around big time. My dad and brother even use the phyto products.

I was reluctant to try them, but it is well worth the price tag. I have become a Phyto addict. And with the way they are being used, I will soon need to order the pro sizes. :grin:

I am so right there with you. I like the dry hair line best, but also use Phytoneutre shampoo. DOn't you love the way your hair and scalp feel so very clean and sparkly without being stripped and dried out? Super soft and shiny hair that is just lovely - I love Phyto too.

I read this article awhile back - don't kow if you saw it then. Check out the procedure they use for the Phyto creme hair bath - you already have the products, you might like this.

Enjoy, enjoy your phyto.

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/skincare/spas/articles/0,,547686_668873,00.html

I love this line too. I even like Phyodefrisant more than Chi Silk Infusion. This is my favorite hair line.

newflowers said:
I am so right there with you. I like the dry hair line best, but also use Phytoneutre shampoo. DOn't you love the way your hair and scalp feel so very clean and sparkly without being stripped and dried out? Super soft and shiny hair that is just lovely - I love Phyto too.

I read this article awhile back - don't kow if you saw it then. Check out the procedure they use for the Phyto creme hair bath - you already have the products, you might like this.

Enjoy, enjoy your phyto.

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/skincare/spas/articles/0,,547686_668873,00.html

YES, YES, and YES!!!! I have used so many product line, elucence, keracare, salerm, etc. And this is the best BY FAR!!!!!!!! I really can't beileve the results. And to be honest, I wasn't expcting much from it, just to be some over priced line with normal, but I can honestly say that I REALLY love it, and so does my family!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link as well. They also have something called PHYTO Universe, which I guess is like a spa, and the services are probably similar to the one in the link. They do a hair analysis and use all phyto products, and the Lierac skin line for facials which I believe is also made by the same lab as Phyto. I will be visiting there on my next visit to NY!!!! http://www.phytouniverse.com/

deejoy said:
I love this line too. I even like Phyodefrisant more than Chi Silk Infusion. This is my favorite hair line.

How do you use the defrisant? So far I have just been adding it to my rollersets.

MissBermuda said:
How do you use the defrisant? So far I have just been adding it to my rollersets.

I use it on wet hair right before I blowdry so my hair isnt frizzy.

Back