I love Oscar....(pics)

ManeVixen

So i flat ironed my hair (hopefully for the last time for a while:look:) with oscar blandi serum and i love the results!!!!:yep: normally i add some to my hair just to keep my pressed looking silky:spinning:

Here it is:
OB23_Olio_di_Jasmine_50ml.gif

PictureorVideo1156-vi.jpg

PictureorVideo1154-vi.jpg

I used this placenta shampoo i got from the BSS for like 2 bucks i hate it my scalp i soo dry from it ive used it twice....anyway i also used an olive oil hot oil treatment that was in my mothers closet it was a tiny bottle i have no clue where it came from :look: and i blowdried my hair which i never do....the oscar blandi always make my hair soft when i put some on my ends @ work so i decided to flat iron with it ....hth

Your hair looks great! I have this serum. I love the smell but rarely use it and have never had the kind of results you have. Do you put it on your hair when wet before you blow dry? Or after blow drying before flat ironing? I've never quite figured out how/when best to use.

Your hair looks great! I have this serum. I love the smell but rarely use it and have never had the kind of results you have. Do you put it on your hair when wet before you blow dry? Or after blow drying before flat ironing? I've never quite figured out how/when best to use.

i put a little in before blowdrying then i go section by section while flat ironing i used very little i mean i dab the tip of my finger in :look:

Your hair looks great. AND your makeup is always looking on point! Do you happen to do any tutorials? :lol:

aaawww thanks you r sooo pretty!! but my shy butt!!!!! i get butterflies in my stomach before i post pics ...lol im tooo shy to be on youtube..lol i am a makeup artist @ sephora tho...but thanks again!

I have this product, I bought it @ Sephora while in NYC. I've never used it though (I don't flat iron much), but it does smell good.

Your hair looks so beautiful! I'm a fan of Oscars too.
I use the Wave Enhancing Spray when I wear my hair in its natural state. It keeps my curls poppin.

Gosh your hair looks so soft. It is just plain beautiful! You must not relax b/c I can't recall relaxed hair looking so darn soft.

Thank OP. I've been thinking about trying his straightening balm. We'll see maybe when the other stuff that I'm using runs out. Anyway, your results are fantastic. I love it!

Back