I love my stylist!!- 6 Month Progress Pics Inside!

KdsLady09

Hi Ladies!

I just have to rave for my stylist she is the best! I went yesterday for my dreaded trim. I have been on my healthy hair journey since January of 09 with a goal of reaching APL by June. Well, my longest strands in the back have been grazing APL since late May. In order to retain my length, I knew I would need to trim off the dead ends to prevent breakage. I haven't trimmed since last June. My stylist not only was very gentle with the scissors, but gave my hair great bling bling!:grin: I am so happy. She only took off about a 1/2 inch and brought life back into my strands! My hair not only has swang, but is healthy, shiny and beautiful! People can't stop complimenting me on it.

I have attached some progress pics! The last one is last night at about 12 am after all day at work. Hair still blinging.

Attachments

• comic.jpg
    comic.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 754
Very nice! And I'm very happy to know you have a good stylist! They come a dime a dozen!

Oh, you have no idea how many I have been through just to get to her! to find someone who doesn't weigh your hair down with grease and to actually listen is AMAZING!

It's really Great that you have a Good Stylist that doesn't have a Hidden Agenda :sekret:

And who really has your best "hair" interest in mind and who sincerely wants to see your Hair Flourish and see that you Reach Your Hair Goals.

She Sounds Like a Keeper.:grin:

Your hair looks beautiful!:gorgeous: She is doing a great job at keeping your hair healthy!:yep: You may have to pass her contact info ova here!:grin: Lol!

Hi Ladies!

I just have to rave for my stylist she is the best! I went yesterday for my dreaded trim. I have been on my healthy hair journey since January of 09 with a goal of reaching APL by June. Well, my longest strands in the back have been grazing APL since late May. In order to retain my length, I knew I would need to trim off the dead ends to prevent breakage. I haven't trimmed since last June. My stylist not only was very gentle with the scissors, but gave my hair great bling bling!:grin: I am so happy. She only took off about a 1/2 inch and brought life back into my strands! My hair not only has swang, but is healthy, shiny and beautiful! People can't stop complimenting me on it.

I have attached some progress pics! The last one is last night at about 12 am after all day at work. Hair still blinging.

It's great to find a hair stylist you can trust and like their work. What part of MD is your stylist located?

OP,

Give up the goods. Who's your stylist. I've been in MD for six years and have yet to find a decent stylist. PM me if you want.

Thanks!!

Back