I love my new wig!!!

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
This is the first wig I have ever owned that I felt comfortable enough in to wear every day. And I don't care who knows it's a wig, it's that fabulous. I'm a total wig/weave newbie, I owe BlackDiamond21 big time, she practically gave this wig away at $20. She still has a few left, y'all better get on that thread before they're all gone!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forum11/thread497920.html
I bought this one: 2. Model Model Human Hair Kalahari - Color P1B/30

I am sooo happy with it. It's the perfect length for me. I have always wanted to know how I look with bangs, but never wanted to cut my hair to find out. My SO is all :rolleyes: right now at me playing with my new hair, but he'll see! I'm going to be braiding up my hair weekly after I wash & deep condition, and then wigging it up all week. I really hope the low manipulation keeps me from breaking my hair off so much. I'll keep moisturizing my braids just as I would my natural hair. I have learned so much about hair maintenance from you guys these past few months, I really feel that my transition will be successful. Thanks everyone! :cry2:

Attachments

• 000_0026.jpg
    000_0026.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 000_0024.jpg
    000_0024.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 000_0028.jpg
    000_0028.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 000_0025.jpg
    000_0025.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 87
  • 000_0019.jpg
    000_0019.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 98
You look great with bangs.. I might have to check this one out myself :)

It's cute! I've been thinking about getting one with some bangs too.

Thank you :) I highly recommend this one, it doesn't have too much hair at all, I clipped some of it back just to play with it a little. I love that it's human hair so I can wash it and use my curling iron to change it up :)

I don't think she has the pic up of your wig but if that's it in your pic, I was shocked to find it was a wig. I was like, "where's the wig she's talking about." Looks so natural and it's a cute style!

Finding a good wig is hard to do. glad you found one you like. I have about 50 but wear only 4 of them, lol

I don't think she has the pic up of your wig but if that's it in your pic, I was shocked to find it was a wig. I was like, "where's the wig she's talking about." Looks so natural and it's a cute style!

Thank you! I think once I bought it she removed the link. I'm trying to find it now. here it is: (MODEL MODEL HUMAN HAIR BLEND WIG IKON HYBIRD KALAHARI )It looks MUCH more wig-like on the website. I'm so glad it looks natural on me! I'm going to St Genaro's Feast tomorrow (biiiig street fair in nyc), it'll be my wig debut :grin:

Finding a good wig is hard to do. glad you found one you like. I have about 50 but wear only 4 of them, lol

I feel like I really lucked out, lol! It's only the second non-costume wig I've ever bought, and I am seriously in love with it :love3:

GURL YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!

Thanks for the shout out and I am so happy I could help in this case!!! OMG!!! It looks FANTASTIC!!! You are rocking the hell out of it!!!

HUGGZ! It was such a pleasure to meet you and do business together! :)

GURL YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!

Thanks for the shout out and I am so happy I could help in this case!!! OMG!!! It looks FANTASTIC!!! You are rocking the hell out of it!!!

HUGGZ! It was such a pleasure to meet you and do business together! :)

Thank you! It was so nice meeting you too! I will always be grateful for the opportunity to rock this wig :lol:

Back