I LOVE MY MEASUREMENT T-SHIRT!!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Okay, so I'd gotten my shirt right after my big trim (on 3/13/08- I went back 2 wks later and got a relaxer), my hair was at the 3inch line on 3/25/08-took pic. I wanted to measure for length again this (4/9/08) morning and my hair reached just a tad below the 4inch mark-took pic. I am so happy! I'm not saying that it grew an inch from the 25th, but it grew that inch from the 13th and I think it's because of that trim I got!

I haven't used anything on my hair, except for Seyani Hair Butter... to be honest, I hadn't even been washing it and styling like normal- I haven't washed it since I got it done on the 3/28/08. What I DID do is I've been wearing it clipped up EVERYDAY (except for Saturday nights- for dates), even at home. I kept it up in a clip more out of disgust because I felt like my hair was too short and I couldn't do anything to it in terms of protective styling (posted a thread about it on 3/25/08) because of the layers I had to get cut back in when I got my big trim to get rid of damaged ends. I haven't been seeing the ends popping off in little dry pieces anymore, just normal shed hair- w/ bulbs. I haven't been combing my hair either. I just finger comb every now and then and put it right back into the hairclip- using the butter as needed. I guess it's true, trims do make your hair grow- I've never believed it before. That's all I think I can attribute the growth to. I didn't have one before, but I think I have a reggie now ladies...

ETA: I will post pics later. This T-shirt is the truth because you don't have to guess about your hair growth, it's obvious once you put on the shirt!!

Last edited:
Okay, so I'd gotten my shirt right after my big trim (on 3/13/08- I went back 2 wks later and got a relaxer), my hair was at the 3inch line on 3/25/08-took pic. I wanted to measure for length again this (4/9/08) morning and my hair reached just a tad below the 4inch mark-took pic. I am so happy! I'm not saying that it grew an inch from the 25th, but it grew that inch from the 13th and I think it's because of that trim I got!

I haven't used anything on my hair, except for Seyani Hair Butter... to be honest, I hadn't even been washing it and styling like normal- I haven't washed it since I got it done on the 3/28/08. What I DID do is I've been wearing it clipped up EVERYDAY (except for Saturday nights- for dates), even at home. I kept it up in a clip more out of disgust because I felt like my hair was too short and I couldn't do anything to it in terms of protective styling (posted a thread about it on 3/25/08) because of the layers I had to get cut back in when I got my big trim to get rid of damaged ends. I haven't been seeing the ends popping off in little dry pieces anymore, just normal shed hair- w/ bulbs. I haven't been combing my hair either. I just finger comb every now and then and put it right back into the hairclip- using the butter as needed. I guess it's true, trims do make your hair grow- I've never believed it before. That's all I think I can attribute the growth to.

ETA: I will post pics later. This T-shirt is the truth because you don't have to guess about your hair growth, it's obvious once you put on the shirt!!

I would love to see pics of this.

:yep:

Great Progress.

Where did you get your shirt? I keep missing out!:nono:

I haven't used anything on my hair, except for Seyani Hair Butter... to be honest, I hadn't even been washing it and styling like normal- I haven't washed it since I got it done on the 3/28/08. What I DID do is I've been wearing it clipped up EVERYDAY (except for Saturday nights- for dates), even at home. I kept it up in a clip more out of disgust because I felt like my hair was too short and I couldn't do anything to it in terms of protective styling (posted a thread about it on 3/25/08) because of the layers I had to get cut back in when I got my big trim to get rid of damaged ends. I haven't been seeing the ends popping off in little dry pieces anymore, just normal shed hair- w/ bulbs. I haven't been combing my hair either. I just finger comb every now and then and put it right back into the hairclip- using the butter as needed. I guess it's true, trims do make your hair grow- I've never believed it before. That's all I think I can attribute the growth to. I didn't have one before, but I think I have a reggie now ladies...

Awesome!! :grin:

I know what u mean. Just today I took off my wig, washed it and had my mother do my corn rows all over and I slipped into my progress t shirt. She took a strand of hair and placed it up against my shirt and my hair is at 2.5 inches just above the 3 inch mark. Im excited because everything that Im doing to my hair is actually working! I can only imagine what my length will be like a month from now especially since I am using MN. Congrats to you!

I ordered a T-Shirt last week...how long does it take to get it?

I'm expecting MAJOR growth this summer:drunk::drunk::drunk:

MBL I'm coming for Ya!

Back