I love my hair

vpoetic

I know that this may be a silly post, but I have been wearing my hair natural (no heat) for two and a half month and I honesty can say that I love my hair. I wouldn’t trade my hair texture for another for anything:yep: I think that we as Black people should started praising our hair more… I am we can go from afro; to straight; to cornrows; to braids; to locs; to braid out. Forget what anybody else is saying we have beautiful hair. And on that note I am done with my rant and I am going to bed. I hope that you ladies have a lovely night.

LOL, girl you betta say that! I definetly think the same thing often, mainly because I am all protective styling until i reach my goal length so im constantly missing playing with my hair....I love mines too!!

I totally am with you OP!! I haven't used heat on my hair since June mainly because I have been wearing twists but I love how I can wet my hair and I get little curlies on the ends...even though these curlies like to attack each other and form knots...I LOVE WHAT GOD PLACED ON THIS HEAD!!

I'm with you girl! I love my hair, too. Every precious strand that grows from every sacred follicle :grin:. And my hair feels so super soft and silky now (which also leads me to mention how much I love Giovanni conditioner, but that's another story :look:).

I agree with you. I am in love with my hair too. I love the way that I can wash my hair in the morning and put it in a side puff and it me less than 20 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally am with you OP!! I haven't used heat on my hair since June mainly because I have been wearing twists but I love how I can wet my hair and I get little curlies on the ends...even though these curlies like to attack each other and form knots...I LOVE WHAT GOD PLACED ON THIS HEAD!!

My hair likes to attack each other too. It's funny when your hair decides that it going to braid itself.

OP your post is not silly; its refreshing to read something positive about a member loving her natural hair!
I love my natural hair too...its so versatile!:yep:

....i've had twists in for 4 weeks and I'm literally planning step by step what I'm gonna do to my hair when I take them out

I love being able to touch my hair; i hate not being able to feel the texture and see the little curls/coilies pop. I had put tracks in my hair for one week in october for our step show and i dreaded every minute of it. I couldnt wait to take it out and pamper my hair!

Yes, i agree...I luve it all! natural,locs, relaxed ,texlaxed..weaved, braided ect...the most versitile hair in the world!

I LOVE MINE TOO! even though my front refuses to coil up like the back and sides. to many pony tales for too long i guess. anyhow i wouldn't trade her (my head of hair) for anything.

I love my hair, too! One thing I have really grown to love about it are the little new growth spiral curlies. It feels so good to touch! And, I have thick hair, so I thought I'd never say I love my new growth, but I do, especially since I know how to take care of it now.

I am so infatuated with my hair right now, I should get therapy. And I haven't even reached my goal length yet.

I understand.. I was ready to flat iron my hair last week for my undergraduate pics and then I decided not to because I was afraid that I might mess up the curls! So I did a braidout and rocked it in the pic! Our hair is so versatile! I love it!!!

Back