I love it! I love it! I love it!

Faith

Kenra MC is just AWESOME. My goodness I used it for a CO wash last night and wow. My hair felt like butter...smooth and soft and supple. When I combed it when the conditioner on I lost 1 hair to shedding and none to breaks. It's GREAT :) I never knew I would find anything to rival Humecto ;)
My hair is definitely stronger...hmmm besides the tangles maybe the super recon wasn't so bad :look:
Questions:
1. How long do you all leave it in for?
2. What is the pH?

I give it about 8.5-9 outof 10 :)

Last edited:
I love Kenra Mc I can't wait til Trade Secret have a sale so I can buy some.

Last edited:
Hey I guess I'm not the only one that used this for a conditioner wash last night...lol

I agree! I loooove Kenra MC too. However this was the first time that I used it for a conditioner wash. My hair is so silky and smooth. I love this stuff.

Faith I'm not sure about the PH level in Kenra MC. Maybe some at www.kenra.com could help you out. Just call the number that is listed on their site.

To answer your other question, I left mine on for about 15 minutes before I rinsed it out. How long did you leave yours in?

I use mine to CO wash with, also. Love it! I usually wash, leave it in about 7-10 minutes, then rinse. don't know the pH, either. It is wonderful, though :).

My hair loves the shampoo but it especially LOVES the conditioner. I use this as my regular moisturizing shampoo and conditioner but I've taken a short hiatus and I am returning to it before the end of the month.

Cinnabuns said:
Hey I guess I'm not the only one that used this for a conditioner wash last night...lol

I agree! I loooove Kenra MC too. However this was the first time that I used it for a conditioner wash. My hair is so silky and smooth. I love this stuff.

Faith I'm not sure about the PH level in Kenra MC. Maybe some at www.kenra.com could help you out. Just call the number that is listed on their site.

To answer your other question, I left mine on for about 15 minutes before I rinsed it out. How long did you leave yours in?
Thanks for the link Cinnabuns :) And I only left it in less than 10 miuntes while I was in the shower. I will try to leave it in longer next time. Great stuff :)

Back