I LOVE HUMECTO

Faith

I was having some problems with tangles and a little bit of dry hair this week since I was trying to avoid the scurl to see if that would cut back on my tangles. Wellllllll...I decided to do a CO wash tonight and applied some humecto and I had forgotten how AWESOME this conditoner is. The tangles just MELTED away. LITERALLY!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Within 1 minute my hair was smooth and I was able to comb it. I don't even know why I continue to try new conditioners...lol. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I tried Humetco for the first time this evening. It left my hair wonderfully conditioned, smooth, and manageable.

I think that Humetco rivals Kenra MC!

northernbelle

Yeah, I am glad you guys like the Humecto. I recently restocked my staple product with the 5 lb tub.

[ QUOTE ]
I also love Humecto.
I've had the 5 lb tub in the past. I think the tub's consistency is a lil' thicker and richer.

[/ QUOTE ]

i love my humecto too but man is it watery! /images/graemlins/whyme.gif

This is exactly why I say NO other conditioners compare, not even Kenra. Humecto is my all time favorite and it does for me what others can't even touch!! I have 3 5lb tubs... I always buy a few at a time /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ladylibra,

You could use the bottle version for conditioner washes.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it is Keracare Humecto they are talking about. I would not use it for frequent CO washes because at $11 a bottle for a little bottle of it I am too cheap to use it that liberally.

yep, they are talking about keracare humecto.
i would'nt use it as a conditioner wash b/c i don't do conditioner washes. thanks for the suggestion though.

I have and love the one in the bottle and find it very moisturizing. I'll have to get the one in the tub seeing that it's even thicker. Sweet! This stuff is the bomb /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The 5lb tub lasted me a year. It is a staple. I love the pudding-like consistency. It feels like I'm pampering myself whenever i use it.

I just thought of something. Is it ok to use the same conditioner day in and day out or should you vary it? Was that a hair myth? LOL!

You guys are really making me want to get this conditioner again! I was using it when I first started my regimen...I loved it...but stopped using it because it was becoming too expensive for me to use for daily co washes. Maybe I will use my gift certificate and treat myself to a tub of Karecare Humecto instead of makeup. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I was going through the 8fl bottle like water...

Rush Girl,

Humecto is from the Keracare line, and is made by a company called Avlon. You can find it at JC Penny Salon...other salons...or online. Sometimes you can get it online for a cheaper price. /images/graemlins/up.gif When I was using it...I was getting it online @ Paynes Beauty Supply. At the time...they only carried the 8fl bottle. Now I see they have the 5lb tub for $36.95.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/paynesbeautysupply-salon/humcremcon8o.html

other places online...

http://www.sheldeez.com
http://www.metrobeauty.com

Back