I love Aveda....

mstee eyes

Just wanted to rave about my Aveda Salon experience that I had today.

My regular hair stylist moved back to New York two months ago :nono: and left me with no back up for my hair. Well after reading some of the other post I decided to give the Aveda Salon near my job a try. And oh Baby!!My hair has more body and shine than ever before. :grin::grin: I needed an inch of hair cut off because I had not been kind to my ends since my regular stylist left, but for only $38.00 I will be going back to Aveda. Sorry I don't have any pictures. But ladies take my word for it the Aveda Salon is a really good experience.

My stylist Jen is a 24 year old, who is experienced with AA hair, she was very gentle and used only large combs in my hair. She told me everything she was going to do right from the start. I will be returning and since I already use Aveda at home I feel really good at going to a shop that uses the same products as I do. I made another appt. for a month from now just so I can keep up with this body and shine.

Have a good night ladies

Man, i am starting to think Aveda is a conspiracy. Its too good to be true!!! It must have some haircrack or something in it.... ive only been using the DR trtmnt for 4 weeks now and i dont get any breakage or shedding. i'm in love! i also just found an aveda salon near my job so i'm going to pick up the shampoo also.

glad you enjoyed your Aveda experience!!!

sounds great! what service did you get done? what products did she use on your hair?

I had a wash, blowdry and flat iron :ohwell: I know it is a lot of heat, but my hair looks yummy:lick:

She used the Damage Remedy line for poo and conditioner. The Brilliant Anti-Humectant Pomade and the Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss

Back