I LOOOVE THIS STUFF!

LBoogie

HEY LADIES, I FINALLY FOUND A CONDITIONER THAT I ABSOLUTLY LOVE!

I WAS BROWSING THE B.S. IN NEED OF A DEEP CONDITIONER BUT NOT A PROTEIN TREATMENT AND DIDNT WANT THE AVERAGE CONDITIONER

I RAN ACROSS A CONDITIONER BY WELLA AND SAID WHAT THE HECK. BOUGHT IT, USED IT AND FELL IN LOVE.

IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF WELLA, BUT HERE'S A PIC.
http://www.maximum-beauty.com/shopping/color-perm/color-wella.shtml#PRODUCTS4

HAS ANYONE USED THIS OR ANY OF THEIR OTHER PRODUCTS?

This has been one of my core products for well over a decade. No matter what I try, I always come back to this. If you look at most of my replies about deep conditioners, I always list this. I like the fact that it's inexpensive and is a GREAT moisturizer for natural and relaxed hair. I'm glad you found something that works for you.

[ QUOTE ]
bee said:
Can you find this in a store, or do you have to buy it on-line?

[/ QUOTE ]
Most beauty supplies have it. A big jar is usually about $5.99 and they sell a small tube for $1.25. Make sure you get the kind that says INTENSIVE.

Ahh, Wella.. Talk about OLD school!!
grin.gif
This is what our Mamas used!!

[ QUOTE ]
joyous said:
[ QUOTE ]
bee said:
Can you find this in a store, or do you have to buy it on-line?

[/ QUOTE ]
Most beauty supplies have it. A big jar is usually about $5.99 and they sell a small tube for $1.25. Make sure you get the kind that says INTENSIVE.

[/ QUOTE ]

how often do you use it. my hair feels sooo different, I thing I want to use it again today. LOL

I'm also considering trying some of their other products

[ QUOTE ]
bee said:
Thanks, joyous! BTW, what are the results of using this product?

[/ QUOTE ]
Bee, I get excellent results. I use for 30 minutes under a warm dryer and my hair feels really moisturized and silky. I used this when I was relaxed and I still use it now that I'm natural and the results are good. I use it about once a week, ocassionally twice a week.

I thought that Wella was a European thing. They have a large factory in Germany that makes Wella products and their is a Wella sign attached to the sign of most salons in Germany. Every beauty supply shop in Germany has shelves of different Wella products.

Back