I Like Dumb Blonde!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I hear you saying "Supergirl, you like everything"
tongue.gif

It's a cool conditioner. I'd like to try it with heat. Does anyone know how it works with heat? I'm also thinking of replacing my beloved Deep Brilliance Reconstruct Conditioner with this. The Dumb Blonde is easier to come by and alittle bit more 'cost effective.' JCP is discontinuing DB at their salons and so after that I'd only be able to get it online.
frown.gif
It's still wonderful though. But at least now I have something waiting in the wings. I caught a couple of liters of Dumb Blonde on sale at Trade Secret today too.
smile.gif

frown.gif
! they know they're wrong.

anyway.. i've never tried Dumb Blonde.. or any TIGI products cause they wont send samples. lol

I've tried Dumb Blonde once and I'm not sure yet...my hair was nice afterwards but I don't know...I think I need to try it again.
smile.gif

I didn't think anything would come between you and any of the Deep Brilliance products. This stuff must be really good on your hair.

grin.gif
grin.gif
Allandra...I wonder if the initials have anything to do with it... Deep Brilliance - Dumb Blonde
scratchchin.gif

I have only use it with heat. I swear I can tell the difference as soon as I put it on my hair
smile.gif
It is very moisturizing too!

That really pisses me off about JC Pennys. The one I use to go to stopped carrying Keracare products. They are getting rid of all of the ethnic products. I went to a JCPennys on the other side of town (predominantly black area) and they had tons of ethnic products. They didn't know anything about getting rid of Keracare products either. I suggest you check other stores to see if it's just one particular store.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Denali,

How long with the heat?

[/ QUOTE ]
15 minutes
smile.gif
I have a professional dryer that gets VERY hot in a short amount of though...

i just saw some at the military px. they had the duo's of the shampoo & reconstructor. i was tempted to buy it just because SG likes it.. but i put it down.. and pulled myself away. the PJ in me was ready to come out
laugh.gif

I used Dumb Blonde for about 6 months before I discovered Kerastase. It's good stuff. I also got the industrial sized bottles on sale and still have loads of the shampoo left!

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
Anyone else notice how moisturizing this reconstructor is??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it's very moisturizing.
smile.gif

Felicia,

I took the CAB back--I don't even really remember the real reason I took it back. sign of a true PJ...

Supergirl,

Is JCP discontinuing the DB line or is DB going away altogether? I just started using the relaxer and I like it so far
crazy.gif

Back