I know you're Probably tired of this.......

stacy

I know you\'re Probably tired of this.......

but I still have a question about Surge (and I have read a great many Surge posts already). I bought it today, but I am trying to wait until my next wash to use it (I got a touch-up on Friday). Anyway, are there any Surge users who have had success (i.e, no irritation, headaches, stronger hair, good growth, etc.)and only wash once a week? I'd like to incorporate Surge as a 1x a day hair and scalp treatment (applied at night) followed by my ORS Carrot Oil Creme for moisture. As usual, I would wash and condition with my regular products on the weekend. Surge sounds promising. I'm a good four inches from my end of the year hair goal and Surge might help me meet (or surpass) that goal if I can incorporate into my hair regimen (and I don't have a bad reaction to it). Thanks for any and all responses.

Re: I know you\'re Probably tired of this.......

Sorry, I've followed Surge according to its directions for daily washing. However, I do conditioner washes, instead of shampooing daily. I will note that there are some days that I miss a wash, but I always follow up the next day. I've never experienced any negative side effects and so far all seems well. Surge is a keeper for me! Good luck!

I have started to get slight tingles, but nothing that is unbearable. I am using it 2x a day. I kid you not, feeling through my hair tonite, I notice the roots feel a bit wavy....it only feels like that when it's growing! This is after only using it for three days. I dunno could be my hair just actin crazy! lol

PittGirl06, are you washing your hair daily? If not, how often are you washing? Do you spray Surge only on your scalp or your scalp and your hair? If you spray it on your hair, do you add a moisturizer afterward? If you spray it on your scalp, do you add anything to your scalp? Thanks for responding.

I was every 3 days and use surge 2x a day. Just be careful b/c it can build a lil film on your hair. Whenever I touch it my hands feel weird. After 2 wks. I have 1/2 in. of new growth.

Hi Stacy,
I've been using Surge for about a month now. I spray my scalp once a day and occasionally I'll spray my hair, since it is mostly water. I have not really noticed a phenomenal growth overall, (could be b'c I only use it once a day)but my right temple was thining and I do notice new growth there b'c the hair is curling up there now. I wash my hair once a week and I have not had any side effects at all. HTH!!!
smile.gif

Thanks, longlocks. I decided to just start Surging yesterday. I did dilute the Surge with my leftover African Royale Braid spray. I added about 4 oz. of braid spray to my Surge. I sprayed Surge that afternnon on my scalp and hair and then applied ORS Carrot Oil to my hair. Before I went to bed, I sprayed Surge on my scalp and hair again and added ORS Carrot OIl to my hair again, especially the ends. I did not do an all over scalp spray this morning, just sprayed my thinning hairline. I will do an all over scalp and hair spray tonight. I guess that this will be my regimen. I will probably wash on Friday or Saturday.

I wash once, sometimes twice a week and use Surge only at night on my scalp. I have not had any problems with this routine and I think I get good results with the product. I am taking a break currently because my stylist put Dudley's DRC protein treatment in my hair on the 9th and I don't want to put in any more protein for a while. In a couple more weeks or so, I will be back to daily Surging.

[ QUOTE ]
Vanessa22 said:
Sorry, I've followed Surge according to its directions for daily washing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, you got to wash your everyday while using Surge?

[ QUOTE ]
stacy said:
Thanks, greAtness333!

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem! Glad I could help.
cool.gif

Back