I know this is triflling, but...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Do you all know of any where on line where I can get a cosmetology license? You know how ministers can get their licensing over the net now? Well, I want a cosmetology license so that I can buy certain "professional only" products.

If you know of any sites, let me know...

[ QUOTE ]
You know how ministers can get their licensing over the net now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no clue!
shocked.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm sorry but that is the funniest thing I've read today. I hear what your saying though. If you get your license on the net then dammit I'm gonna do it too just so I can get professional items!

Supergirl, this is so funny. Hey if you find out how to get your license please let me know...girl I am going to search the web right now to see what I can find out, and I'll let you know if I find anything'
wave.gif

Wow! This is a new one on me too. Let us know what you find out Supergirl.

Thank goodness you don't need a license where I live to buy most of the professional products. Of course, I've only found one place, but good enough for now.
wink.gif
Hope they don't shut the place down. Oh and there's Sheldeez.com, forgot about that one.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you all know of any where on line where I can get a cosmetology license? You know how ministers can get their licensing over the net now? Well, I want a cosmetology license so that I can buy certain "professional only" products.

If you know of any sites, let me know...

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, its not trifling I dont blame u. Its easier to get certain products when u are a hairdresser. I dont know why when none of them know my hair better better than I do !

It's not that easy, I looked into it. Different states have diff regulations. in NY and NJ, u need to attend an accredited school, the tution is b/w 5k-10k and have at least 1200 contact practice hours. I asked how long it took to accumulate 1200 contact hours. They told me on average 10 months part-time school enrollment. That killed my desire swiftly!!!

Some community colleges offer apprenticeship programs but I think you are required to work in a shop something like 40 hrs. a week. I too have entertained the same ideal so to get the professional products as well as the discounts. Right now networking is my only option.

Girl, why do you think it's trifling? To me, it's a very proactive way of thinking. I say way to go!
clap.gif

OMG..that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Heck, I'm sorry I didn't think of it first!

Back