I know one or more of you were in Target in Brooklyn today.

Tamrin

unapologetic
I went to the Target at Gateway drive. Picking up 3 bottles of HE LTR leave in. I decided to look over at the Suave section to get some coconut conditioner. Behold the had none. One or more of you heffas snatched them all up at $1.12 a bottle. I just chucked to myself as the two chicks in the black hair care section looking at hair grease looked at me like I was nuts. Stop emptying the darn shelves please. A sista needs a lil Suave coconut conditioner. Or at least leave a gaad dayum note " LHCF was here".

Imagine if we did that for real? LOL

Last edited:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:Now you know that was only ONE person and she cleared the whole shelf.You know it all it takes is ONE of us to clear the whole mutha out..We do need some bright LHCF sticky notes though.

I went to the Target at Gateway drive. Picking up 3 bottles of HE LTR leave in. I decided to look over at the Suave section to get some coconut conditioner. Behold the had none. One or more of you heffas snatched them all up at $1.12 a bottle. I just chucked to myself as the two chicks in the black hair care section looking at hair grease looked at me like I was nuts. Stop emptying the darn shelves please. A sista needs a lil Suave coconut conditioner. Or at least leave a gaad dayum note " LHCF was here".

Imagine if we did that for real? LOL

Have you tried the new Target on Nostrand? They may have what you're looking for? But even that one be crowded. :lachen:

Oh my goodness, this is too funny. I bought one of them...but it wasn't today. It was yesterday. My daughter is in love with that stuff.

That would be too funny to start seeing LHCF post it notes on empty shelves worldwide! :rofl:

Last edited:
Back