I know I'm a day early......

TBC72

I know I\'m a day early......

But I just wanted to wish my longhaircare forum familia a HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING!!! Don't eat too much turkey,collard greens, dressing etc...etc... I guess you can tell what's my menu. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: I know I\'m a day early......

That is so nice. With all the preparations to be made, I may forget to wish my sisters on this board a happy thanksgiving as well. So I'll say it now; Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Personally, I'm going to eat my heart out!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

To you and yours as well ya'll /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will also be eating my heart out - as the last shebang before the DIET I desperately need to go on. :O

And I'll be giving thanks for the 6 inches of hair I'll be growing in the next year. Ya'll do the same (among other way more important things - of course!) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thanks, tonia! i hope everyone has a wonderful holiday as well.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Girrrrrrl!!!!! You know black people know how to eat. Greens, dressing, turkey, sweet potatoe pie!!!! My favorite holiday. I love thanksgiving because it's not about presents and who gets what, but it's about comming toeghter and being thankful for our blessings while breaking bread. Everyone have a safe and beautiful day. Eat til you can't get off the couch. Happy Turkey Day.

My american sisters, please explain what thanksgiving is all about?? Happy holidays! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I want to wish everyone a great Thanksgiving as well!!
Most of the things we'll eat will be great for our hair so Mangia

(Note to Pandora - It was and I guess still is to many Americans a time to remember the Pilgrims receiving food from the Native Americans, celebrating harvest of crops and giving thanks because times were rough.

Now however, thanks to Howard Zinn and many others who clued us in to what was really going on, those of us conscious of American history [but who don't want to be too cynical] take the time out to reflect on what they're personally thankful for and to spend quality time with family. At least, that's the idea /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Happy Turkey Day all my hairsisters!!!! I WILL be getting my eat on!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm looking forward to fun, fellowship and lots of food - turkey, baked macaroni & cheese, dressing, greens, mashed potates, candied yams, homemade rolls, etc. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Yum Yum! Don't eat to much. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back