I KNOW I shouldn't have done it....

pookeylou

I KNOW I shouldn\'t have done it....

but I could not help myself.

I bought ("Bad Pookie!") Strictly Curls Curl Defining Formula Frizz Sealing Conditioner by Marc Anthony AND
Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion.

Anyone else heard of or used this before?

Your thoughts please...

Re: I KNOW I shouldn\'t have done it....

Oh my goodness! I JUST got Marc Anthony's conditioner a week ago, I thought I was the only one using it here. Anywho, I love it so far I CO wash with it everyday, and it leaves my hair SOOO soft!
smile.gif
It really helped to define some of my corkscrew curls but the rest is frizzy(4b?) so I just comb it out and wear it as a fro... But I didnt see the Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion....
confused.gif

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! They also had some kind of spritz too...but I only had $20.00
laugh.gif
. The conditoner was like $5.99 and the lotion was $7.99 and we needed salad stuff ("romaine lettuce...or curl defining spritz...romaine lettuce or...") It looks and smells lushious and I plan on using it on my hair this weekend.

I will make sure to give a review! I want to hear from more of you if you are out there...especially the natural ladies.

I don't use the Marc Anthony curl defining products, but one of my good frieds (type 3c) swears by it, and her hair looks really healthy. She also said that using the conditioner as a leave in keeps her hair moist throughout the day
smile.gif
Please post reviews when you use them.

I've used it in the past but it is kind of expensive for such a small bottle. I use a lot of conditioner.

When I used it, it worked well and it really made my coils POP! It was great for more coil/curl definition and less frizz.

To save money I switched from that to Pantene (because their large bottle gives you 2 or 3 times the amount of conditioner for the same price) and then to save more money I switched to Tressemme conditioner (the one for colored hair) and I really like the Tressemme but it's getting harder and harder to find the one for color treated hair. The Tressemme conditions really well and is fabulous for detangling.

I have the lotion. It's okay but don't use too much or it will flake. it makes my hair too crispy.

Back