I kinda want bangs

celiabug

So I wear my hair mostly curly but when I do straighten it looks plain and bland and flat and I think I need bangs to make it better.I still want them to look ok when they are curly though. Ill show how plain my hair looks :

ForumRunner_20130320_141910.jpg

ForumRunner_20130320_141958.jpg

Curly hair:

ForumRunner_20130320_142019.jpg

Any ideas on which type of bang would look best?

We have a similar face shape and my hairdresser recommended a Jean Shrimpton style cut for my fringe. Slightly slanted, longer at the sides and full. It grows out really cute too but boy, is it high maintenance.

We have a similar face shape and my hairdresser recommended a Jean Shrimpton style cut for my fringe. Slightly slanted, longer at the sides and full. It grows out really cute too but boy, is it high maintenance.

im not very good with high maintenance styles :ohwell:

I recently cut a fringe (bangs) and hugely regret it, id say wait two weeks if you still want one go for it. No rash decisions

well what made me want bangs was this feathering type of bang

Attachments

• 861681.jpg
    861681.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 27
I've always had bangs. I recently decided to grow them out and they are a couple inches past my chin right now. They look fine curly and straight. What you can do is pin your curly hair up into a bang it test how actual bangs would look. I haven't tried this but I like the way this turned out: http://youtu.be/KVlZ78cWXIc?t=2m32s
If you like how they look curly then go for it. I think a side swoop is always nice on straight hair, but curly hair and bangs can be tricky.

Back