I just wanted to share that I had a great hair trip to the salon yesterday!!! :)

zzirvingj

I got my first professional press in 7 months yesterday. And this is a new stylist for me. I was soooo nervous about getting it trimmed, and she actually told me that I had bad splits and that I needed to get about 3 inches "trimmed" off :eek:

Well we negotiated on just under an inch cause I would've had a heart attack CUTTING off 3 inches of hair (do ya'll know how long it takes me to grow 3 inches???? lol)

Let me tell you, when this lady detangled my hair, I could hardly feel it. She did an EXCELLENT job at trimming it, too. My whole appointment, which included a wash/condition/deep hydration treatment/press/curl, only lasted 1 hour and 45 minutes :grin: When she was done I had the bounciest/prettiest curls. (Which dropped less than 24 hours later, but that's another story---blame it on the humidity :/ )

I just wanted to share that I had a great experience and am soooo glad I got a trim cause I really needed it. My hair feels soft and silky and fluffy, and it looks shiny for the first time in a long time. With all of the hair horror stories people go through (I've had them myself), it feels good to have had a good experience at the salon!

Thanks for sharing your salon experience. Congratulations on having a great experience and standing your ground on the amount of inches to trim off.

Um, girl you know you can't come up in here with no pics!!! :lachen:

YAY!!! I'm glad you had a great salon experience. I love my new stylist and I've been to the salon more in the last few months than I had been in a year lol.

Please Post Picture!!!

Back