I just want to SHOUT!!!

gn1g

MY HAIR IS GROWING! My hair is growing! "FLING FLING FLING" I am going to change my user name to "the girl with long hair". :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I am so excited, I have to stop and catch my breath.

I feel like if I was someone else looking at me I would say under my breath of course, "she act like she ain't never had no hair before".

Anyone else felt like this?

I felt that way when I pressed my hair in May... My mom was all "You know.. natural hair doesn't grow".. Shoo.. when that hair hit my bra strap, I was SWANGIN girl... SWAAAAAAAAAANGIN. The dresser was like "Do you want me to wrap it up for---" NO THANKS!!!!

But even for myself I thought it was amazing. I love LHCF!

I really wished I would have taken some pictures when I first start. But I intend to take some pictures soon.

So to all of you all that are just starting take some pictures. I have amazed myself.

gn1g said:
I really wished I would have taken some pictures when I first start. But I intend to take some pictures soon.

So to all of you all that are just starting take some pictures. I have amazed myself.

you grow girl!

gn1g said:
MY HAIR IS GROWING! My hair is growing! "FLING FLING FLING" I am going to change my user name to "the girl with long hair". :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I am so excited, I have to stop and catch my breath.

I feel like if I was someone else looking at me I would say under my breath of course, "she act like she ain't never had no hair before".

Anyone else felt like this?

It's a good feeling, innit?? :grin:

Congrats on all the growth! :) What's your regime?? I'm new to the boards and cant' wait to see some growth, so tell us what have you been doing to that growin hair of yours.

:bouncegre :yay: :clapping: :band2: :bouncegre :creatures :bouncy: :clap: :dance7: :weird: :bdance: I did the ELECTRIC slide for you!!! Party over there witht the girl witht the HAIR!!!!! You GO GIRLLL!

HHG
Squirrel

Your hair looks great! their really is a lot of progress in such a short amount of time. Glad to see the MTG/Surge is working for you!

Back