I just want to say thanks!

andreab

I haven't done the relaxer yet. I just took my braids out Monday. Already my hair looks healthier and thick. The ends look so good. I've never seen my ends looking this good.

I may have to take back everything I said about Surge. Once I got the braids out I saw I actaully have alot of new growth. It could so be the vitamins that help aid in the growth as well.

I will give the update and have pictures once I relax this weekend. I just wanted to say thanks you ladies are such an inspiration in so many areas not just hair care. Coming here and being apart of a wonderful network of women is enriching.

Sorry about all the drama I've been posted on the off topic. Just looking for words of wisdom. This is the first real serious relationship and the in law thing is new to me. I never had to deal with this much drama in my life!

andreab said:
I haven't done the relaxer yet. I just took my braids out Monday. Already my hair looks healthier and thick. The ends look so good. I've never seen my ends looking this good.

I may have to take back everything I said about Surge. Once I got the braids out I saw I actaully have alot of new growth. It could so be the vitamins that help aid in the growth as well.

I will give the update and have pictures once I relax this weekend. I just wanted to say thanks you ladies are such an inspiration in so many areas not just hair care. Coming here and being apart of a wonderful network of women is enriching.

Sorry about all the drama I've been posted on the off topic. Just looking for words of wisdom. This is the first real serious relationship and the in law thing is new to me. I never had to deal with this much drama in my life!

Congrats! I have braids in and am debating whether to take them out this weekend or next. What are you doing with your hair in the meantime (before you relax)? What method did you use to take your braids down? Thanks!

cocoberry10 said:
Congrats! I have braids in and am debating whether to take them out this weekend or next. What are you doing with your hair in the meantime (before you relax)? What method did you use to take your braids down? Thanks!

I washed, reconstructed, used Keracare Humetco as a deep conditioner, and applied a leave in. I've have been useing the baggie method wearing a bun. I took the braids out with Better Braids Unbraid Spray recommended by AJamericanDiva http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=22176. Title is Diva's personal braid tips or something like that.

Last edited:
Back