I just want to say thanks!

sweetcocoa

You ladies are so nice. I appreciate the compliments. I owe it all to this forum and the magnificent advice you all bring here. I'd have never been able to cope with the damage I had and then come back even better than before without you. Again...thanks! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

All I have to say is...THANK YOU! You have been an inspiration to many who are comtemplating going natural. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm proud of you my natural sister. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
All I have to say is...THANK YOU! You have been an inspiration to many who are comtemplating going natural. I'm proud of you my natural sister.

[/ QUOTE ] I second that!! Sweetcocoa, you are an inspiration and a class act!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles said:
All I have to say is...THANK YOU! You have been an inspiration to many who are comtemplating going natural. I'm proud of you my natural sister.

[/ QUOTE ] I second that!! Sweetcocoa, you are an inspiration and a class act!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in complete agreement. It's an unbeatable combination. Who wants to have long hair and a stinky attitude? - not me. /images/graemlins/nono.gif Sweetcocoa, you are definitely one of my hair heroes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back