I just want to give props to Den1 and others for helping with the Robin Woods Info

bluediamond0829

I just want to say thank you to Den1 and all the other ladies for so much information about the Robin Woods Technique...i actually kept my braids in for a month and half....and i would spray or grease my scalp(MTG,Surge, ORS fertilizer balm, Lenzis Request, Minoval) everyday sometimes two times a day...and i would wash my braids once a week on Wednesdays with the diluted shampoo....i took my individual braids out last night...and i didnt have hardly any build up...the only hair that i combed out was the hair that shedded...and it was so very easy for me to comb thru my hair than before when i wldnt wash my braids and would have so much build up...im going to continue doing the process for like a year and hopefully i will see alot of progress and more longer growth than usual....thanks again ladies...

bluediamond0829 said:
I just want to say thank you to Den1 and all the other ladies for so much information about the Robin Woods Technique...i actually kept my braids in for a month and half....and i would spray or grease my scalp(MTG,Surge, ORS fertilizer balm, Lenzis Request, Minoval) everyday sometimes two times a day...and i would wash my braids once a week on Wednesdays with the diluted shampoo....i took my individual braids out last night...and i didnt have hardly any build up...the only hair that i combed out was the hair that shedded...and it was so very easy for me to comb thru my hair than before when i wldnt wash my braids and would have so much build up...im going to continue doing the process for like a year and hopefully i will see alot of progress and more longer growth than usual....thanks again ladies...
Thanks for the shout out!!! Its good to know your having great success with Robin's method, keep up the good work.

Back