I just updated two Albums.

luv04

Well i havent updated in forever and just decided to finally do it.. my main priority has been maintaining protective styling twisting and protecting my ends im approaching my 2 year napp anniversary and want to be at least at bra strap or approaching. I also cut out ecostyler gel the protein one out of my regimen and switched to ic fantasia gel..much lighter i might try their other varieties. i also elasta qp htwo leave in and their deep conditioner and alternate with infus 23. I got some redken heat glide and a sedu 1 inch flat iron..to experiment i was surprised how protected my hair was and how i had no damage and my curls popped right back. yay!! i tried that in the 1st week of march but wont straighten again to maybe july at the earliest. so far my hair is growing and drinking water and vits are def helping alot. hope you ladies enjoy my albums happy hair growing. :-)

Well i havent updated in forever and just decided to finally do it.. my main priority has been maintaining protective styling twisting and protecting my ends im approaching my 2 year napp anniversary and want to be at least at bra strap or approaching. I also cut out ecostyler gel the protein one out of my regimen and switched to ic fantasia gel..much lighter i might try their other varieties. i also elasta qp htwo leave in and their deep conditioner and alternate with infus 23. I got some redken heat glide and a sedu 1 inch flat iron..to experiment i was surprised how protected my hair was and how i had no damage and my curls popped right back. yay!! i tried that in the 1st week of march but wont straighten again to maybe july at the earliest. so far my hair is growing and drinking water and vits are def helping alot. hope you ladies enjoy my albums happy hair growing. :-)

Loving the natural texture!
You sound like you have a strict regimen...you go!
Hair looks very healthy...keep it up and you'll be at BSL in no time....

thanks fine4s..i am a bit strict..im on a mission to get to brastrap..i also meant to say i seal my ends with shea butter and sometimes castor oil i think that has helped alot too..thanks for the kind words..:-)happy hair growing to you!!

Back