I just updated my HairAlbum..

luv04

Ive been gone for a minute.. but im BACK!!! between school and work... i hadnt had time..to update..but i made sum time..lol ill prob update in another 3 months..because that will be 6 months=half of 1 year.. of natural hair.. well hope you ladies can see my albums you all are inspirations to me whether relaxed natural, texturized or whatever you decide to do..;-) well enjoy the photos and feel free to comment..thankya and stay blessed everybody..thankya LHCF..i love this board..lata ladies..i got more hw to do..lol..

thankyou soo much beautifulwideEyes...i got to continue to moisturize and moisturize..happy healthy growing to ya..

Oh my goodness, I LOVE pic #10 "Up close and personal"! You've got some amazing, soft looking beautiful curls there, lady!:)

camellia said:
Oh my goodness, I LOVE pic #10 "Up close and personal"! You've got some amazing, soft looking beautiful curls there, lady!:)

Camellia OMG...what are you doing? Your hair is dang near butt lenght? It's so pretty and LOOOONNNNG:)

Luv04, I really enjoyed looking at your fotki. You have beautiful thick hair!:D I especially enjoyed the pic of your mom and how you said she was your best friend. How sweet:p

Beautiful hair luv04! I'm glad you went natural, your hair looks so thick and lush! Can we trade hair for a day --- I promise to give it back! :D

aww thankyou shunta hopeful and lovelymissyoli you all have beautiful hair with such creative styles...i wish you all great growth and healthy hair..ty for you kind words..:-)

Back