I just updated my hair photo album

Thanks for the quick response Sherrylove
wave.gif

Ballet Bun ...
driver.gif

Wow Sherry! I didn't even know you cut your hair. It grew soooo fast. Looks like your waist length already. It still looks beautiful as ever!

hey, ciara.... my regimen is pretty much the same as when i posted it on "Feature of the Month" (June 2003)...the only thing that is different is I no longer wrap my hair

Sherry Love, your hair is da bomb. It is so shiny and pretty and .... waistlength. At least it looks like waistlength to me. I am in awe and you continue to inspire me to reach a waistlength and beyond goal!
You go SheryLove!!!
dance7.gif

BTW, Happy New Year to you too!!

DSD

wave.gif
Hey...

I forgot how pretty you were too, it's been so long...

Hair is still looking Great !! You can get them two more inches...

I remember when I first came here, I was like "that aint yo hair" LOL Then I seen your progress and closely scruntitinized and WOW....

Gorgeous....

How was your Holidays...??

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
hey, ciara.... my regimen is pretty much the same as when i posted it on "Feature of the Month" (June 2003)...the only thing that is different is I no longer wrap my hair

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, Thank You!
smile.gif

Happy New Year Sherrylove
dance7.gif
Your hair looks great. It has grown in better since the chop. Glad to see you back on the board. Are you still doing your same routine? Keep it up and do good in school
party2.gif

Hey Sherrylove
wave.gif
Your hair looks outstanding as usual. I was off the boards for awhile, so I had no idea you had a cut. It grew back fast!! Can't say enough times, love the shine.
smile.gif

Sherry, your hair has grown longer and you are waist length. Wow congratulations and well done!, it is looking very beautiful.

When I first came to this board you were one of the first people I noticed. My first inspiration to take this journey in growing my relaxed hair longer. Your hair is sooooo beautiful, keep up the good work
smile.gif

Wow I didn't know you cut your hair. If my hair ever needs a cut I will definitely look back at this thread for reassurance that it will grow back. You hair is gorgeous! You give a hope.

WOW SHERRYLOVE. Your hair is absolutely beautiful.
Your are an inspiration to me and I wont be so afraid
cut or trim my hair.
LOOKS GREAT.
clap.gif
clap.gif
LOVE THE SHINE.

[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
Hey Sherrylove, I was just wondering what you do with your hair at night now that you no longer wrap it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey DJD -- I put it in six medium large rollers going around my hair or i just pin it up in a loose bun and cover it with a scarf... wrapping it was so much more convenient, but it was thinning my hair...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back