I just updated my album twice..

luv04

hello everyone...i Updated my album twice..lol . im like 3 months into natural ..after transitioning for about 9 months..wow i cant believe it..
Ive been gone for a minute.. but im BACK!!! between school and work... i hadnt had time..to update..but i made sum time..lol ill prob update again in another 3 months..because that will be 6 months=half of 1 year.. of natural hair.. well hope you ladies can see my albums you all are inspirations to me whether relaxed natural, texturized or whatever you decide to do.. well enjoy the photos and feel free to comment..thankya and stay blessed everybody..thankya Lhcf..i love this board..lata ladies..i got more hw to do..lol..
if ya havent seen it stop by..

thankyou naturaline and silvergirl ..as for hair secrets...well im tryin not to become a product junky..lol but my favs are..bbd glass..which im all out of..:-( but plan to get more..later and im tryin to lay off the hard gels so im using shea butter and kemi oyl..to moisturize..i usually condition wash with the cheapies like v05 or white rain..but today i deep condition with the xtremo conditioner pack by smooth and shine..my hair felt great..its a keeper.. i tried the noodlehead but it was flakin..so i will use that sparingly..i guess but thats it for now ..i def be sure to update on what works and doesnt work..once agan ty ladies

Back